• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ledley King

I really hope Ledders goes on to find something fulfilling in football or life to make up for this. It must be gutting to know you would probably have been one of, if not, the best in your chosen profession and for your national team and see it taken away.

After scum-bell up stepped Ledley.

King was King.

I'm actually pleased in a way, for Ledley. I was worried how he was going to end up in later life. Fantastic though he was playing right up to carrying the injury at the end of last season, but it was clear he was in danger of causing himself long term damage - and maybe has.

For all he's done he certainly doesn't deserve that, so football aside and thinking of the man, I'm glad he's got out ok!

Footnote having watched Mumorn's video - we are fudged!!! We are never going to replace that!!!!

Long live the King!!!

I was emotional about this anyway but fudge me this thread is making me start to blub.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET. WE WILL CONTINUE TO SING YOUR NAME LOUDLY AND PROUDLY.

YOU ARE A LEGEND.
=D>=D>=D> It won't be the same without him, I thought I saw him om the train today eating burger king looking frustrated, I hadn't heard the mews yet but, when I saw the bloke i just thought 'GHod... he's retired' I asked the bloke whether he was king after about ten minutes of me staring at him from the other side of the carriage looked proper freaked out, he said he wasn't king and laughed but, when he got off he had a cheeky grim om his face like he had just got away with something, met him before as a junior mascot and my uncle coached him, terry and shorey before they went to semrab (mot sure about shorey) as manager of a kids team called comet and there was only ever good things said about him, won the double in the division he was in with them too, cousin was apparently decent aswell but, bad injury and such. 8) so yeah, chew om that.

Does our new training centre come with a cloning facility? If not, we should look into getting one ASAP.

Good news for the rest of the league, one hell of a central defender and will be a miss to be honest, very good player and seemingly a likeable bloke.

Rest your body now Ledley, you sacrificed all for us time and time again. Absolute legend! I'm gonna have King 26 on my shirt this year again. Best player in my 20 years supporting spurs.

Colossal. A real class player and my favourite for a long time now. Really hope to see him involved still and want to get to the testimonial.

The Legend that was, and is, Ledley King ! Such a fitting name, played with passion, talent to burn, humble and modest, I'm so glad we had success at the CC with him and doing so well in our first foray into the CL !

I remember he was pretty integral to England at one stage that in the WC they even started using him in midfield he was so versatile. Hell, he was even a striker ! I dream of team of Ledley Kings, thanks for your loyalty and services on the green stuff, hope to meet you and thank you in person, a credit to the club and the game.

Take a bow son, take a bow !

Ah fudge, those quotes have done me :(

Since I left the country I've thought to myself, 'what would I do if we got to a cup final or summat? Would I try to make the trip back?' The reality is it would cripple me financially to get a flight/ticket for the game/spending money etc from NZ.

However, I'm going to do everything in my power to be back home for the testimonial. If I can't get a ticket, I just want to be in the area, B&H or whatever, with other Spurs fans.

I always get AuroRaman 23 on my jersey but this season it's not even up for debate. Devestated this is it for you Ledley, but I'll NEVER forget what you gave us on the hallowed turf. Superman has nothing on you.

Grew up watching him, one of the most gifted footballers I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure he'll always remain my favourite player.

I got into Spurs because of Luka and Ćorluka, and now I consider Ledley my favorite player by a mile...The man is a legend, if he had more luck with his health, he would be considered the best CB of his generation...

I got into Spurs because of Luka and Ćorluka, and now I consider Ledley my favorite player by a mile...The man is a legend, if he had more luck with his health, he would be considered the best CB of his generation...

That's great to hear.

Hope you stick around and stay a Spurs fan, even though the Croatian's who have been ace for us have all but gone,

Hope you stick around and stay a Spurs fan, even though the Croatian's who have been ace for us have all but gone,

No chance of me leaving, if I was of that kind I would probably got into Arsenal when Eduardo went there...
Unlike most of their foreign fans I was on their stadium with Dinamo, and seen how crap their atmosphere is, and how plastic their fans are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpzgaAv6Tok&feature=plcp
When I started following Spurs, I felt the passion I only felt for Dinamo Zagreb. And that means a lot to me...

Last edited:
No chance of me leaving, if I was of that kind I would probably got into Arsenal when Eduardo went there...
Unlike most of their foreign fans I was on their stadium with Dinamo, and seen how crap their atmosphere is, and how plastic their fans are.
When I started following Spurs, I felt the passion I only felt for Dinamo Zagreb. And that means a lot to me...

Love it !!!!

Gareth Bale – team-mate – 2007-2012

“For me, he’s one of the best players I’ve ever played with and without the injuries, I think he could have been the best centre-half in the world. We always used to say he’s not human! He didn’t train all week and played 90 minutes on the Saturday. The way he performed with his injuries was nothing short of unbelievable.”

Dinamo Zagreb fans at THFC are probably the best away fans i have seen at the Lane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIT1f5Syd2A

Back