• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jurgen Klopp

As an aside Mkhitaryan has apparently had a very poor season and is pretty much a fringe player most of this year according to the pundits during the match. Cheeky bid?

jurgen klopp going to liverpool could be a disaster for us. potential signings probably see being managed by him as an attractive proposition. would be good to see him in the prem still imo. wouldnt mind seeing him at Emirates Marketing Project, but dont think he'll go there.

As an aside Mkhitaryan has apparently had a very poor season and is pretty much a fringe player most of this year according to the pundits during the match. Cheeky bid?

Has looked a very good player struggling to properly fit in and make an impact whenever I've seen him play. Wouldn't mind a cheeky bid at all, but would also expect him to need some time to come good if we did sign him.

Has looked a very good player struggling to properly fit in and make an impact whenever I've seen him play. Wouldn't mind a cheeky bid at all, but would also expect him to need some time to come good if we did sign him.
We've got plenty of them, be it youth or foreign. I'd like to see us sign some PL experience to counter our recent transfer activity. The more I think of it Milner fits the bill; he played centrally for Villa which led to City paying £20m+, has a PL winners medal, good passer, scores goals and a good team ethic. Still 'only' 29 and might be tempted with a step down by being the main man, playing time and a decent wage (if there isn't a significant fee).

We've got plenty of them, be it youth or foreign. I'd like to see us sign some PL experience to counter our recent transfer activity. The more I think of it Milner fits the bill; he played centrally for Villa which led to City paying £20m+, has a PL winners medal, good passer, scores goals and a good team ethic. Still 'only' 29 and might be tempted with a step down by being the main man, playing time and a decent wage (if there isn't a significant fee).

I pretty much agree. Mickey-tarian would be a very different type of signing to someone like Milner. We probably need a bit of both, potential for the future and proven immediate ability.

Wouldn't mind Milner at all, think he could be a very good signing. For the right cost, at the right wages, for the right contract length. Latest rumour I saw was that he wanted a 4 year contract at City, probably on City-esque wages. Add sign on fees/agent fees/loyalty bonuses/other costs and I think that's just too much for us to throw our hat into the ring for a 29 year old that will surely have other suitors competing for his signature offering substantial-and-a-bit contracts. I think he's playing the "get a huge pay day" game and could quite easily end up signing an extension at City, who no doubt could still use him in their team.

yh i dont see us going for milner, although i would love him to come. theres no way we could agree financial terms to make such a move possible imo. hes a class player, and i think there would be many teams who are able to offer better financial and footballing terms to him

I don't think he's primarily looking for instant gratification though. He'll probably surprise us all.

Would be a very refreshing change from the boring predictability in today's football.

Back