• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jurgen Klopp

Absolute cert.

Just goes to show though, he gave the impression of this incredibly loyal stick it to the end respected guy. One bad season for Dortmund and a sniff at a few extra quid and he's gone. Just like all the rest.......

Not necessarily City, R.Madrid i guess is also a possibility.

If City want to be a force in the Champions League then they should be after Ancelotti.

That said, i'm not even entirely sure Pellegrini will be given the boot in the summer, i don't think the City owners are as ruthless as many make them out to be. They gave Mancini plenty of chances after his constant failures in the Champions League.

I for one would love to have a personality like Klopp in the PL, but City is a huge project, a club with an ageing and overpaid squad with no real talent coming through the youth. FFP issues. Success hungry owners. Will be an interesting spectacle.

Unfortunately HSV have announced Bruno Labbadia (!) this morning as trainer. I'm 99% Klopp wouldn't have gone there but it would have been brilliant if they could have at least talked to him.

Tuchel now nailed on for Dortmund. The only other job I can think of that could be remotely interesting for Klopp in Germany at the moment would be Stuttgart. They have Huub Stevens until the end of the year but will be looking for a full time trainer afterwards.

Unfortunately HSV have announced Bruno Labbadia (!) this morning as trainer. I'm 99% Klopp wouldn't have gone there but it would have been brilliant if they could have at least talked to him.

Tuchel now nailed on for Dortmund. The only other job I can think of that could be remotely interesting for Klopp in Germany at the moment would be Stuttgart. They have Huub Stevens until the end of the year but will be looking for a full time trainer afterwards.

Rudi Garcia has been less than impressive this year. I'll take him at Roma :)

Rudi Garcia has been less than impressive this year. I'll take him at Roma :)
Do you think thats possible?

I was thinking Italy might be a decent shout for him. Maybe reviving one of the Milan teams. Klopp works well on a budget, he'd surely have either AC or Inter competing in no time.

Arsenal with Wenger going upstairs.
wont happen this summer. i think wenger has 2 more years left on his deal, and i cant see him not fullfulling it.

if klopp wants to come to england, i would seriously consider sacking rodgers if i were the liverpool board. this could represent a great opportunity for them to get one of the most coveted managers in europe over the past few years.

Really hope he doesn't go to Arsenal. I like Klopp and don't want to have to hate him.

I suppose Galeforce will be praying he doesn't go to our biggest and oldest rival.....Liverpool.

Really hope he doesn't go to Arsenal. I like Klopp and don't want to have to hate him.

I suppose Galeforce will be praying he doesn't go to our biggest and oldest rival.....Liverpool.

Eh ?? Oh, hahahaha :D:D:D

I'd love to see him in the EPL, head to head v moaninho, l'arse wenger, LvG ... would he fancy a top paid job, with money to buy stars galore like Emirates Marketing Project ?

dunno, it would mean less Brenton which is incredibly appealing

I'm not sure he would instantly walk into the PL and be a success, Metz and Dortmund were very unique circumstances

Does anyone know why he has announced this now? He could have just waited until perhaps just before the final game to do it.
I fear Dortmund could now fully down tools and finish VERY limply after he announced this.
Would have been good for him and his rep if he had a final good run of results and my fear for him is that the opposite will now happen.

I think he will take a year out to learn the language of where he will go next as apparently his method and motivation may not fully be as effective at this stage in another language (e.g. English, why i'd be surprised he would be in the PL next year).

Does anyone know why he has announced this now? He could have just waited until perhaps just before the final game to do it.
I fear Dortmund could now fully down tools and finish VERY limply after he announced this.
Would have been good for him and his rep if he had a final good run of results and my fear for him is that the opposite will now happen.

I think he will take a year out to learn the language of where he will go next as apparently his method and motivation may not fully be as effective at this stage in another language (e.g. English, why i'd be surprised he would be in the PL next year).

Might just be hoping for the opposite effect. A "one last hurrah under Klopp" feeling in the squad rather than several key players knowing that their time at the club is probably over and everything being a bit anti-climactic.

It could just also be that it was known by enough people that it wasn't going to be a secret much longer so he'd rather announce it. Giving Dortmund time to evaluate candidates.

More cynically it's probably that he wants to make sure the clubs he would want to work for next season are aware that he's available.

he speaks very good english

No chance.
City have waiting until next summer for Guardiola and everyone knows it. Klopp will not go there for a year.
As long as Txiki Begiristain is at City it will be Guardiola they want.

yeah City are definitely waiting for Guardiola when his contract finishes in 2016......however i get the sneaky feeling that Bayern might let Guardiola go this summer to City because they now know they can immediately snap up Klopp. Bayern know they will have to replace Guardiola eventually, so why risk waiting a year whilst another club could easily come in for Klopp in the meantime

Yes, but apparently good good enough to get over some subtleties and nuances of his methids that might make him open to misinterpretation (lampooning even).

This is what German Journo Honigstein said a while ago

i think he will improve in whatever areas he has to in no time, the guy is intelligent and chatty so he will have no troubles at an English club

Back