• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Blackburn tell me "absolutely no inquiries" for Samba today. They expect late interest from #qpr & #thfc but won't sell

#bbcfootball #brfc

there are people coming in late from work who also need to be informed that the Marseille president rejected an 18 mill bid for Remy from Daniel Levy, chairman of Tottingham Hotspurs O:)

And last summer ?ú38.5m bids were suppose to have been rejected for the likes of Rossi, Aguero, Llorente etc and now another alleged last minute bid for Remy.

If we were serious about signing these big players why are we always waiting until the last 24 hours of the transfer window? Why the heck should these clubs sell their best players to us when we make last minute bids and there is not adequate time to replace these players?

Pav doesn't have to leave today. Russian teams can still buy until Feb 25th. So Pav could go to Russia in the next month.

I'm guessing Saha and Pienaar swap deal.
Marin replacing Peinaar.
And Saha ultimately replacing Pav.

I know, I first said that 10 pages back ;)

And last summer ?ú38.5m bids were suppose to have been rejected for the likes of Rossi, Aguero, Llorente etc and now another alleged last minute bid for Remy.

If we were serious about signing these big players why are we always waiting until the last 24 hours of the transfer window? Why the heck should these clubs sell their best players to us when we make last minute bids and there is not adequate time to replace these players?

This bid wasn't last minute, it's just the chairman of Marseille talking about it today.

People bitch sooooooooo much ffs. Rodellega, Saha, Zamora i'd take any of them if the alternative is signing no striker. How can getting any one of them possibly make us weaker?

Rodellega ? Hell no. I would rather stay with Pav and buy a proper player in the summer. Saha is too injury prone alhough I might consider him on loan and then buy a striker in the summer. At least Zamora is an upgrade on Pav although I would want better

Clearly saving our pennies fro Jose in July

[Update 65] Mystery on Same old...
As I said yesterday, we will not make a massive signing! Our interest in Saha is real, and DL and HR think it makes sense. We couldn't keep both Ade and a World Class striker happy, only one of them can play, since VDV will NOT be dropped.

We will only make a statement of intent in the summer, when it's decided if we will make Ade permanent, or send him back to City, and at the moment there are mixed feelings about this.

Saha - as above, our interest is real, unless we can keep a better striker happy with sitting on the bench, which will never happen!

Corluka - was more than happy to leave on loan, he wasn't getting much time at the club and he knows himself, that he deserves more. We probably won't be seeing him in a Spurs shirt again, since there is an option to buy at the end of the loan, for a very reasonable fee as well. So if he performs well for them, we won't see him again!

GDS - looking likely that he will stay, unless someone actually offers what DL wants, which I really don't think will happen, I'll say that we will see GDS as a Spurs player tomorrow!

Defoe - I won't even post about the JD rumours to Liverpool, we want him at the club and he wants to be at the club. End of.

Bale - Earlier this morning Barba were snooping around, they were pretty much given two fingers by DL and then went on their way! None of our key players will leave this window.

All of this information was given to me early hours of this morning, and since then I haven't spoken to my club contact. I will be speaking to him at 6pm tonight and will forward more details onto yourselves as soon as I can.

Peace.

Are they taking the tinkle out of Jim White or are they being serious?

I think they're a little bit scared of him... but laugh secretly at him behind his back!! (he does seem to assume he's 'Mr SSN' after all)
THAT'S honestly what I reckon!

People bitch sooooooooo much ffs. Rodellega, Saha, Zamora i'd take any of them if the alternative is signing no striker. How can getting any one of them possibly make us weaker?

this I would be happy if we got Rodallega or Saha they both are versatile and give us more options than we currently have we can look for long term solution in the summer

I think they're a little bit scared of him... but laugh secretly at him behind his back!! (he does seem to assume he's 'Mr SSN' after all)
THAT'S honestly what I reckon!
No matter what the situation, it's hilarious in a pathetic way.

this I would be happy if we got Rodallega or Saha they both are versatile and give us more options than we currently have we can look for long term solution in the summer
Yup, if there's no decent big money signing we can make now, get someone in cheap / free / loan as cover for the rest of the season and do the serious business in the summer. I'd rather spend nowt than just spend for the sake of spending.

Back