• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

The titanic sank as well mate ;)

there are people coming in late from work who also need to be informed that the Marseille president rejected an 18 mill bid for Remy from Daniel Levy, chairman of Tottingham Hotspurs O:)

He kind of blows. But maybe he just needs a change of scenery..

Mate, he is playing in a struggling team (edit: well, compared to how they were a couple seasons ago). Marin is a decent player. If we can get him cheap when his stock is down, do it!

Decent third place striker, can play on the wing if we were desperate... Wouldn't be a completely horrific signing..

as long as the fee is around 5 mill i seriously think its worth the risk. only 25 or 26yo too, the chance to play with world class players, I need TP for my bunghole i say

Mate, he is playing in a struggling team (edit: well, compared to how they were a couple seasons ago). Marin is a decent player. If we can get him cheap when his stock is down, do it!

He cannot cement a starting spot in that struggling team, and as I spoke last night in his 11 starts half of them he comes of after an hour.

yep, and people forget he is only 22. the boy has the talent and the years ahead to become even better

I think I read somewhere regarding Marin that his problem is growing pains, so maybe a problem that would need sorting out. Which make sense to the only able to play 60mins some games.

as long as the fee is around 5 mill i seriously think its worth the risk. only 25 or 26yo too, the chance to play with world class players, I need TP for my bunghole i say

He simply is not good enough to play in the CL or challenge for the title. A striker who has scored 2 goals all season WTF

I thought Rodellega was a desperate signing, until I heard about Saha... I'd actually rather Rodellega now... at least he's versatile!! Unless Pav is definitely off, and Saha doesn't mind playing 3rd/4th fiddle then fine... unless Harry has him in mind to give Ade a kick up the hole he needs... BATTLE OF THE LOAN RANGERS!

Just said on SSN.... Saha deal not dependant on Pav leaving.

Pav doesn't have to leave today. Russian teams can still buy until Feb 25th. So Pav could go to Russia in the next month.

I'm guessing Saha and Pienaar swap deal.
Marin replacing Peinaar.
And Saha ultimately replacing Pav.

He simply is not good enough to play in the CL or challenge for the title. A striker who has scored 2 goals all season WTF

lets see what he can do with better players around him. Wigan really are brick

People bitch sooooooooo much ffs. Rodellega, Saha, Zamora i'd take any of them if the alternative is signing no striker. How can getting any one of them possibly make us weaker?

Back