• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Hamdouai to Fiorentina is trending at the moment... Another one we let go too soon?

Right, explain this to me like i'm a 5-year-old... does 'trending' mean it's something that's HAPPENING, or something that some bored tweeter has made up, and now everyone has been fooled by it?? I really don't get if 'trending' means pure speculative gonads or not... I never thought there would be a term LESS reliable sounding than 'ITK' ...apparently, there is now!

Right, explain this to me like i'm a 5-year-old... does 'trending' mean it's something that's HAPPENING, or something that some bored tweeter has made up, and now everyone has been fooled by it?? I really don't get if 'trending' means pure speculative gonads or not... I never thought there would be a term LESS reliable than 'ITK' apparently, there is now!

Depends, if you look at the links and see lots of Dutch newspaper links, it's probably worth half an eye ;)

Archbald on SO re Saha

will be completed i think... Remy in summer hopefully!

Krasic possible as Lennon struggling with reoccuring injury as of yesterday but dont know if he trained today

trending means a lot of people are talking about it that's all. The top trends are the top ten things people are talking about.

Over 30? Over rated? Over paid? If yes to all of the above, QPR are probably speaking to your agent.

Remember all that HUGE miss Bent had when Harry first came here? After that miss Harry decided that guy was OUT...
I feel (and pray) defoe's miss vs manC is the same and he is already on the out list of Harry's transfers [-o<

7NZALA.JPG

hahaha i expected nothing less from you arabspur.

I agree with the bolded.
Personally I see Walker as a Full Back version of Walcott.

I couldn't disagree more, Kaboul constantly got found out of position at right back and left the right hand side incredibly exposed. Walker is getting better all the time, and unlike Kaboul has his pace to get ahead of attacking wingers

Marseille president says they rejected an 18 mill bid from Spurs for Remy

Can't hammer Saha too hard on his scoring totals this year. Everton in defend-first, survival mode. Tied with two other clubs as second lowest scoring team in the league. A goal a game, hardly firewagon football. Decent, experienced, plug-and-play pickup to fill gap when Pav goes.

Back