• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Okay, so that's our right back cover gone.... What the fudge do we do if Walker gets injured/needs a rest?!?! Kaboul at right back? But why? Why weaken ourselves?

And Saha is not cover for Ade surely, he's more like Defoe. We need cover for Ade?!?! Argh!! It's good job we've got nothing to fight for this season... Oh wait...

Krasic is a start though (if true), desperate for cover on the wings!

Have you seen this?

pavd.jpg

Joke of the day (for me)

Okay, so that's our right back cover gone.... What the fudge do we do if Walker gets injured/needs a rest?!?! Kaboul at right back? But why? Why weaken ourselves?

And Saha is not cover for Ade surely, he's more like Defoe. We need cover for Ade?!?! Argh!! It's good job we've got nothing to fight for this season... Oh wait...

Krasic is a start though (if true), desperate for cover on the wings!

between defoe and ade is more like Ade in playing style. personally i think he would be an ade replacement but defoe would get the nod ahead of him in pecking order. So probably it would always be saha playing with another striker when he plays

lets put our best centre back this year in an unfamiliar position where he has said he doesn't really want to play...

Shouldn't we have a charlie thread as its not a rumour anymore?

Just last season people were saying how kaboul was the best right back at the club!!!!!

Our best centre back over the past few months, yes! but how is Kaboul going to right back whilst Dawson or Gallas partners King weakening us at all? Unless Walker gets an injury which will rule him out for the season, I suppose it may be a slight change.

Has Walker ever had an injury in his career anyway? Some people just seem to be wanting us to get injuries just to see how we'd adapt.

Back