• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Hahaha, can't wait to meet you and the next OMT when he fcuks up a golden chance or does a flawless invisible man impersonation. Don't forget to back him up then as you do now in this rumour

Saha is not a very good signing. He was a good player. But the past two seasons has been poor. If he is in for squad because we couldn't get Remy and other targets then fine, but any prospect of our leading scorer leaving would be mental. But hardly see how Saha is going to help us push for top3.

Joe Jordan has refused to rule out the possibility of Juventus winger Milos Krasic making a move to Spurs.

I don't like the feel of today one bit... REALLY don't need it with a game tonight either!!

I reckon they'll make sure this is a one-off... how can Levy be conducting the last-minute negotiations if he's tucking into his Fillet Steak and Foie Gras in the West Stand corporate... UNLESS it's Dave Whelan on the other side of the table... clever Dan, very clever!!

Saha smokescreen anyone??

If Defoe is off I'm sure it is all Daniel Levy's doing.
"Hey Harry, when you were at court today I sold Defoe to Liverpool and brought in Saha. Surprise!!!"

Just realised that we don't have to sell Pav straight away, lets be honest, he isn't going to a team thats not Russian, the Russian transfer window doesn't close till late Feb. :-k

6 - Louis Saha is one of six players to have bagged four goals in a PL game without ever scoring just three. Name the other five. Quiz.

Would Rather get Zamora back for 4m than sign Saha, Zamora would suit our style of play more and is cheap.

Wigan Athletic chairman Dave Whelan is waiting to see if Tottenham Hotspur make a bid for striker Hugo Rodallega 'at the very last minute'. Wigan face Spurs at White Hart Lane tonight, and Rodallega has also been linked with Fulham and Queens Park Rangers.
In addition, Whelan has confirmed that Fulham striker Andrew Johnson had turned down a move to Wigan as part of a deal that would have seen Rodallega move to Craven Cottage.

So, our new transfer strategy is to buy players from Everton whose contract is about to expire. :lol:

Back