• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

bricky google translation with quotes from Corluka:

At least until the summer of this year, Vedran Corluka will play for the vice-champion last season's Bundesliga Bayer Leverkusen! This outcome has only one more, let's call it a formal requirement, and that a medical examination which will on Tuesday morning, immediately upon arrival in Leverkusen done Croatian national team.

But that is underway Monday cooked rather complicated administrative part, a player is physically fit, it is practically that Corluka debut for the pharmacist, but on Saturday against Stuttgart at the Bayer Arena ...

"I'm not 100% sure it will happen, perhaps it is still better to wait until Tuesday and examinations, and to formally bind Bayer for at least the next six months", said Corluka. "This morning I said goodbye to teammates and to be honest, there is a lump in my throat."

"These are all great guys and really would miss their friends and teammates. Luka is giving me a hard time, after playing together for a long time now parting, ha, ha ... Thank you and everyone at Tottenham and the fans on a wonderful year, but life goes on its flow."

Your transfer to the Bundesliga will benefit the team?

"It is a further big plus because I will not think of what to do with my performance in the euro were I to have stayed at Tottenham, and on the bench for the reserves. Playing time was an important factor in my decision to change the environment after nearly five years in the Premier League."

http://sportske.jutarnji.hr/vedran-corluka-u-bayeru/1003451/

a lump in my aswell! I was in the stands when that cu*t Flamini tried to end his career. He never really came back in the side after that unfortunately. top man and player.

Realised today that this is the first window for years where I havent checked this thread at least a couple dozen times per day. I guess that reflects my realisation that we're highly unlikely to do anything significant this window

Realised today that this is the first window for years where I havent checked this thread at least a couple dozen times per day. I guess that reflects my realisation that we're highly unlikely to do anything significant this window

we are going to sign someone...trust me. i am ITK

Vedran_Corluka_1.jpg

Top, top lad. Will definitely be missed, but hopefully he's got greener pastures ahead.

Quite disappointed with this. I always liked Charlie as a player and will be sorry to see him go.

I agree, he was an important player for us. I can understand him wanting first team football but am very sorry to see him go.

Leandro Damiao

If an ITK comes out and says he is at WHL I'm gonna shoot them

At the minute he is on the way to Colombia according to his twitter

http://translate.googleusercontent....amiaoo&usg=ALkJrhg7XcSRf2_ILjkIQVpwqHNdKBxiDg

and on its official site, looks like a qualifier for the Copa Libertadores

http://translate.google.com/transla...na.php?modulo=2&setor=18&codigo=16787&act=url

He has his own website now, looking at the videos looks like he has taken up Bales heart signal.

http://www.leandrodamiao.com.br/EN/index.php

Levy signed Pienaar for a cut-price ?ú3m, because he only had six months to run on his Everton contract but the player was able to secure a ?ú70,000-a-week deal at White Hart Lane, making him one of the club's top earners. Levy is keen to reduce his wage bill.

Shocking

Marin was pretty good against us, how has he fared so far? He has the technical ability and can play with his head up; those are two things that are the hardest to teach as its usually instinctive. Decision making and consistency usually come last when it comes to a footballers development.

Back