• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Moussa Sow looks set to complete a 13million euro move to Fenerbahce pending a medical.

Amauri has joined Fiorentina on loan until his contract runs out in the summer.

C****s T***z: the new V*******t

Sky Sports understands #THFC are to hold talks with Internacional about a deal for striker Leandro Dami?úo.

What's the score with Podolski, is he gettable? I don't follow Kraut footy, but was surprised to see he is 26 according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lukas_Podolski I thought he was about 31

2002–2004 1. FC K?Âln II 2 (0)
2003–2006 1. FC K?Âln 81 (46)
2006–2009 Bayern Munich 71 (15)
2007–2008 Bayern Munich II 2 (0)
2009– 1. FC K?Âln 76 (29)

Sky Sports understands #THFC are to hold talks with Internacional about a deal for striker Leandro Dami?úo.

you just made that brick up. tell me you made that up!!!!!

PLEEEAAASE dont get my hopes up..ppleeeeeeeeeeeaaaasee..tell me you lie mother fuka

Hopefully with our connnections with Internacional and Sandro knowing Leandro, it could help the process a bit.

Moussa Sow looks set to complete a 13million euro move to Fenerbahce pending a medical.

Amauri has joined Fiorentina on loan until his contract runs out in the summer.

C****s T***z: the new V*******t

Dodged a bullet thankfully, despite many on here wanting him.
I guess the sound of clubs doors in Italy, Germany, Spain and England slamming shut on him speaks volumes about his ability.

Back