• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Posted it earlier but don't think my post went though.

“There is a lot of choice in this January market”, the former Chelsea boss told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Do you want the names?”, added Ancelotti.

"OK, now I tell you the players that agents are offering on the market, officially or not.

"[Carlos] Tevez, [Fernando] Torres, [Dimitar] Berbatov, [Roman] Pavlyuchenko, [Edinson] Cavani, [Fernando] Llorente."

He said that a while ago I think. Anyway, this is often the work of their agents (greedy cvnts), not necessarily their clubs.

Of course. But it signifies at least some willingness for those players to move if a deal with club is reached.

I have come to terms with the fact that we will not sign a player of substance this transfer window, have you?

I have come to terms with the fact that we will not sign a player of substance this transfer window, have you?

I like Falque do I disagree! Although he did get subbed off at 50 minutes in a home loss for Saints, which isn't promising. Anyone know anything about that game?

I like Falque do I disagree! Although he did get subbed off at 50 minutes in a home loss for Saints, which isn't promising. Anyone know anything about that game?
I watched the first half and he was very quiet although tbf the whole Saints side were pretty brick. Personally not convinced at all with Falque. He is 22 and I just don't see him anywhere close to breaking into our first team.

What do people think of Lucas Barrios from Dortmund? Out of the starting eleven this season, maybe he could be an option in attack if we could sell Pav.

What do people think of Lucas Barrios from Dortmund? Out of the starting eleven this season, maybe he could be an option in attack if we could sell Pav.

a talent, but if we passed up the opportunities to sign Ba from Hoffenheim and Cisse from Freiburg then im not sure if we are looking at the German market for potential strikers.

Redknapp tends to be spotted at games in France and Italy, with Spurs being heavily linked with Remy and Gamiero in the last few years. If PSG threaten to go on a spending spree and buy some world class strikers, Gamiero may slip down the pecking order and may become an option for us in the summer. Certainly has pace and intelligent movement along with the ability to finish

Marko Marin's agent dismisses speculation over imminent move to Tottenham

The midfielder missed training on Tuesday morning, sparking rumours that he was in north London undergoing a medical with Spurs but his representative has stated otherwise

The agent of Marko Marin has quashed speculation linking his client with Tottenham by revealing that the attacking midfielder is staying at Werder Bremen.

The Germany international missed training on Tuesday morning, sparking rumours that he was in north-London undergoing a medical with the Premier League outfit.

However, Marin's representative, Fali Ramadani, moved swiftly to dismiss talk of a move to White Hart Lane.

"Marko is in Bremen and has completed training [on his own]," he told Kicker.

Marin has revealed that his sole focus at the moment is trying to prove his fitness ahead of this weekend's clash with Bayer Leverkusen after being forced to sit out last Saturday's trip to Kaiserslautern with a groin problem.

"Tomorrow [Wednesday] I'll start running," he explained. "I'll see from day to day, but a return against Leverkusen is still not completely off the table."

As well as the rumoured interest from Tottenham, Marin, who is out of contract in June 2013, has also been heavily linked with Inter.

Back