• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Cannot understand this twitter stuff, surely there should be some sort of regulation from legals that should stop people decepting and basically commiting fraud be making themselves out to be someone they are not. If I was on twitter and famous, I'd make sure and close all the tacos down.

'Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish has backed ?ú20m winger Stewart Downing to become an Anfield star. Full story: Liverpool Echo'

Ahahaha.. that's probably the most hilarious one of the lot..

Can see RVP moving on in the summer, but unless they get a crazy over the top bid i reckon he'll still be at Arsenal come the end of the transfer window..

Have cleared tuesday next week, so i can sit and watch the news as it filters through, it's always exciting.. Much more so if some twit gets a helicopter and flies around the country just for the hell of it...

Liverpool as a club (past few years anyway) their fans, their team and manager should have their own thread in our joke section.

In all seriousness the is a talk of this forrest lad at celtic, redknapp has mentioned his name a few times. I hope it happens so i can sit in the stands and shout "run forrest run" i will attempt to do it in a south american accent by south american i mean from the southern states of america not brazil or something.

No idea if he is any good i have a mate who supports celtic but he is getting pretty much full on into religious hatred at the moment so i have not been speaking to much to him recently. Maybe i will pop round and ask him what forrest is like, just hope he does not ask me to polish his knifes or brick in the garden "because only i can use my toilet"

He's a cracking wee player but i couldn't see him getting into the Spurs side straight away,

When he's having a good game the commentators are usually saying " Forrest is on fire " :cool:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2012/0...ames-forrest-is-in-his-sights-86908-23713169/

What is the Maxi Lopez love? I see Fulham were after him and now he's signed for AC Milan. The guys been awful EVERYTIME i've seen him.

Kovacic, 17, has already represented his native Croatia at Under-21 level and is widely regarded to be one of the most promising young midfielders in Europe.

Both City and Spurs have been linked with a January move for the talented youngster, but Kovacic himself feels spending another year in his homeland would aid his development.

"I'm still young and in no hurry," Kovacic told Croatian newspaper 24sata.

"I believe that it would be good for me if I would stay at Dinamo for one more year and then go out from Croatia."

Dinamo director of sport Zoran Mamic was also keen to play down any interest in Kovacic, and revealed the club are confident of keeping their prized asset at least until the summer.

"The transfer window is quiet at our club at the moment," Mamic said.

"But nobody knows what the next few days will bring to us.

"The fact is that Emirates Marketing Project and Tottenham are interested in Mateo Kovacic and they want to buy him right now.

"But even if we would say yes and the deal would go through, he would stay with us until the end of the season."

Reported Premier League target Jan Vertonghen has suggested Ajax could be planning to sell him in the summer transfer window.

The highly-rated centre-back has been linked with a move to the English top flight since last summer, with Arsenal, Manchester United and Tottenham thought to be monitoring him.

Bayern Munich and AC Milan are also believed to be chasing the Belgium international, who has previously maintained he is happy in Amsterdam.

However, Vertonghen is out of contract at the end of next season and has revealed there has not yet been any movement over negotiating a new deal.

"There is talk of a contract extension, but not much has been said,' he told AT5. "Perhaps Ajax will find it to be a good thing when I leave, I don't know.

"But I think that in the future I could have a very good transfer."

Going to be fun and games next tuesday especially as there are fixtures going on with the last few hours of the window

It's not going to be fun at all. It's simple we're not signing anyone and not getting rid of any deadwood. How many transfer windows is this now we've failed to take advantage?! We have a chance of doing something special and we're clearly lacking in the striking department! It's truly baffling!

looking forward to seeing sordell when we play watford, not sure if he is good enough but will be good to get a closer look at him.

Me too. My spammer mate keeps telling me that Sordell is the real deal so was happy we drew Watford in the cup so i can see what the fuss is about.

Yeah I like the look of Sordell, think he'd be a promising signing, especially if we work out something which means he'll be loaned out again. I wouldn't mind a closer look at that Zaha at Crystal Palace neither.

It would be worth a bid for RVP just to annoy the gooners if nothing else. He's the best striker in the league at the moment but there's a 0% chance he'll sign for us.

can't quite believe people would want RVP here

he paid off a girl that accused him of rape ffs

Back