• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Ryan fudging nelsen???? What the fudge? Are we only signing short-term players within months of retirement?

Redknapp has mistakenly replaced his Scouting DVD with his "Best of Premiership crocks 2002-2006" DVD. No way can we see this window as being Succesful or showing a sign of ambition to the likes of Modric and Bale.

He is 34 and has only played once this season for a team that are conceding goals left right and centre. If he still had it why havent they played him?

Not complaining. In fact I think Levy is a genius.

They've wanted Pav out for a while but how often have we seen interested clubs take us for a ride until the last day of the window to make a move and for it to be too late. He's had enough, get him out now for some cash, off the wage bill and get in Saha, an experienced prem player, for the next few months.

Same with Bassong and Nelson although that's a loan with view to buy.

So come summer, we should have at least 3rd place, cash burning in our pocket and finally no lazy Russian on our books.

ive always likes Nelson a lot - but it is a few years too late

seems like a bit of a panic-type buy. Walker injury = Kaboul to RB = a hole at CB (and we know Harry doesnt rate Bassong) = Nelson to "do a job in the squad"

A defenders defender Nelson, no nonsense

So we did want a right winger but couldn't get it sorted (Krasic); we did want a special player (Remy I guess) but ended up with Saha for short term (along with Ade) whilst selling Pav. We are selling (I think) one defender to loan another for short-term, and have loaned out cover right back leaving an injured Walker. Love our push to really break into top 3.

Saha showing up for his medical:

AkgtCZsCMAAqrnW.png

Back