• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

No chance. All the senior European and South American players are still on holiday for another week or two. Only then will things start to ramp up (if they are going to at all re PSR issues). I don't think there's any chance of anyone going on the pre-season trip who hasn't featured already.
So it would link in with the out of the blue part.....

Mia_Wallace.jpeg

Eze is going to City and i doubt we'd dance with Jorge Mendes again after being so badly burned under Mourinho.

I like what ive read about Doue and he seems more a Gray or Dragusin type deal for us to do
Doue is going to either Bayern or PSG, Romano didn't even mention us at all when it comes to him.

I’m fine with that myself
He will need to be amazing to get minutes there or he will be available to buy cheaper in a couple of seasons

I'm not sure he is that great either. Stats are not everything but 7 goals in 50+ games doesn't seem great for a high level youngster.

Paul Obeefe thinks 2 more ready to move forward too

Other ITKs say we've green lit some deals, but we're waiting on other parties for things to start moving.

There were a few reports on twitter that we were the club after that first report.

But only the last few days have the more reliable media personnel reported on it.

There was reports their chairman said it wasn't spurs aswell.

His club announced that their CEO would speak about Yang's transfer destination at the end of July. At which point it kind of gave the game away seeing as how Spurs will be visiting Korea around that time.

Back