• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Social media reporting its a big week for us, loads suggesting Neto out of the blue as in its further down the line that reported anywhere. Hope we have good insurance if its true, bloke has worse luck than Turkeys in December

Social media reporting its a big week for us, loads suggesting Neto out of the blue as in its further down the line that reported anywhere. Hope we have good insurance if its true, bloke has worse luck than Turkeys in December

No chance. All the senior European and South American players are still on holiday for another week or two. Only then will things start to ramp up (if they are going to at all re PSR issues). I don't think there's any chance of anyone going on the pre-season trip who hasn't featured already.

It always does. Transfers in even years (WC/Euro/Copa years) happen much later in the window than they do in odd years.

Well tournaments yeh I agree because logic dictates that its harder to do a deal. We did deals all last summer in the offseason when players were on break, nothing to stop getting a deal done if someones at home with their feet up

Well tournaments yeh I agree because logic dictates that its harder to do a deal. We did deals all last summer in the offseason when players were on break, nothing to stop getting a deal done if someones at home with their feet up

But in odd years, everyone has 3-4 weeks break, then transfers/pre-seasons happen. In even years its 3-4 weeks for tournaments, followed by 3-4 weeks for holidays. So everything is just shunted back that little bit. Things might be happening with agents, but no one is going to leave their family holiday in Antigua to come back and do a medical etc. and then go back and finish their holiday. It just means things don't really happen till August.

But in odd years, everyone has 3-4 weeks break, then transfers/pre-seasons happen. In even years its 3-4 weeks for tournaments, followed by 3-4 weeks for holidays. So everything is just shunted back that little bit. Things might be happening with agents, but no one is going to leave their family holiday in Antigua to come back and do a medical etc. and then go back and finish their holiday. It just means things don't really happen till August.
I have seen at least 3 deals that have been done where players have done exactly that so far, you ain't going to miss out on a deal and potential 2m signing fee

Most ITKs seems to be saying it's Neto and Eze or a similar type if a deal can't be done for either. Seen Doue and Baena mentioned.

Most ITKs seems to be saying it's Neto and Eze or a similar type if a deal can't be done for either. Seen Doue and Baena mentioned.
Eze is going to City and i doubt we'd dance with Jorge Mendes again after being so badly burned under Mourinho.

I like what ive read about Doue and he seems more a Gray or Dragusin type deal for us to do

I worry he is Bryan Gil like rather than David Silva like
Unlike Gil, Baena does things through the middle as well as from wide positions. He also has WAY better final product as opposed to just being able to beat a player and then not being able to do anything else than trying to beat him again.

Wouter Burger being linked today, never seen him sure we have some Stoke scouts who can fill in the gaps
He is a no nonsense kind of player. A good ball winner and also a good long passer of the ball. He is the sort of player that sits at the base of the midfield and you don't really notice too much but one who achieves good numbers. I suspect the data might've led to him as a potential replacement for Hojbjerg.

He is a no nonsense kind of player. A good ball winner and also a good long passer of the ball. He is the sort of player that sits at the base of the midfield and you don't really notice too much but one who achieves good numbers. I suspect the data might've led to him as a potential replacement for Hojbjerg.
Good name too

Was that today? Because i saw it mentioned yesterday in the comments section of a youtube talksport vid regarding everton.

Yeh seems to have been unless I picked up on the wrong times. One mentioned and then it seems to have exploded as these things do

Back