• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

flimflam more like but we have in recent times signed players who were not on most peoples main radar whilst others we have been linked with for year because its lazy like Conor G never happened and we signed others.

Think we'll sign one out of the blue. But will probably sign one or two we've been linked with. Solanke looking odds on at the moment.

Think we'll sign one out of the blue. But will probably sign one or two we've been linked with. Solanke looking odds on at the moment.

Yeh I agree, the nature of how we work now as in working on 3 options for each place thats been passed by Ange means there will always be a curveball option we likely don't know

Yeh I agree, the nature of how we work now as in working on 3 options for each place thats been passed by Ange means there will always be a curveball option we likely don't know

Also at the end of the window clubs realise they need to balance the books. So try and shift players, or accept bids they wouldn't have.

There is a reason deadline day is so busy. Plans go wrong.

Also at the end of the window clubs realise they need to balance the books. So try and shift players, or accept bids they wouldn't have.

There is a reason deadline day is so busy. Plans go wrong.

Yeh absolutely and the bluffs mean someone has to break, no point a side pricing itself out on deadline day IF they need to shift and the buyers go cold. Def a game of who blinks first with it

Yeh absolutely and the bluffs mean someone has to break, no point a side pricing itself out on deadline day IF they need to shift and the buyers go cold. Def a game of who blinks first with it

Toneys situation will be interesting. Year left. Nobody has bit yet. Do brentford keep a hold or let go?

wlb on journalists reporting on transfers:

Right where is jacobs crooks and the others haha . gold taps in love it
its my anger at people who work in the industry that really haven't got a clue

wlb on journalists reporting on transfers:

Right where is jacobs crooks and the others haha . gold taps in love it
its my anger at people who work in the industry that really haven't got a clue
I assume that's Gary Jacobs who said in the last few days that Richarlison had changed his mind and would now go to Saudi and that Milan were cooling on an Emerson Royal deal.

Back