• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Well played Erik Lamela. He's always loved the Europa League, scored a decent amount of goals/game. Was the same with Kane. I was definitely in the camp of we could do without the extra games but the importance this competition plays in developing squad players is now blindingly obvious.

Here's to a good cup run now as it enters the knockout stage.

Where are all the pricks always complaining about his right foot now? His best goal of the lot tonight was the one with his right.

Yeah it was

one was a shocking mistakes by the keeper too

Doesn't really matter though as he got a hatrick and was the best player on the pitch

I'd love him to become a flat track bully now and do that week in week out.

7 goals in 11 matches this season, not shabby, not shabby at all

No, means 10+ this season (better than his 5 total last season already) is likely on.

So we have Eriksen, Lamela, Chadli and possibly Son & Alli who can/will all contribute 10+ from midfield ...

Question is, is this Lamela's moment?

No, means 10+ this season (better than his 5 total last season already) is likely on.

So we have Eriksen, Lamela, Chadli and possibly Son & Alli who can/will all contribute 10+ from midfield ...

Question is, is this Lamela's moment?

I really think that it is. He was good last season but is proving to be excellent this season. He now needs to keep it up and maintain to be seen as one of the league's best players which is a tough ask but one that I think he will do.

What's not to love about Lamela? He's going to be such a good player, only going to get better and better. I've never lost the faith that he'd come good.

My favourite player this season, with Dier running him close.

He did great last night and the thing that impresses me most is how hard the guy works, he never stops.

It's why Poch has given him time imo. Even with mixed performances, his attitude is very good and he always works hard. It's great for us that he's finding some consistency this season.

He did great last night and the thing that impresses me most is how hard the guy works, he never stops.

He reminds me of Willian in that he is constantly running and trying and he doesn't do anything particularly flash

It's the opposite of a highlight reel that actually Makes him stand out

When I heard the macaron in talkbrick effectively call baiting I would love to ask their thoughts on William first ...

He reminds me of Willian in that he is constantly running and trying and he doesn't do anything particularly flash

It's the opposite of a highlight reel that actually Makes him stand out

When I heard the macaron in talkbricke effectively call baiting I would love to ask their thoughts on William first ...

Nice enough guy, but his missus needs a bit more meat on her.

Back