• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

HRH Queenie

So North Korea and Russia invited to the funeral and if we say that in theory they were both invited on basis they might attend then that might say something about her power as a leveler to the world and thats coming from someone who is a cynic to the levels of out pouring of grief. But if for that moment she is able to effectively "Stop Traffic" that maybe says she was more a force for good than we all imagine

i read we didnt invite Russia, Belarus and i think Myanmar?

Edit: BBC foreign diplomacy correspondant:

The governments of Syria, Venezuela, Afghanistan, Russia, Belarus and Myanmar have not been invited, either for their behaviour or because the UK does not have diplomatic relations with them.

Iran, North Korea and Nicaragua have been invited but they can send only their ambassadors.

Not sure I can take much more of this, even with my self-imposed media blackout.

I am going to take a VERY long walk on Monday, after a VERY long lie-in.

Currently at 10 hours and lengthening

Just embalm her, then there'd be no hurry. The Lenin queue has been going for 98 years now

Lenin-corpse-008.jpg

Not sure I can take much more of this, even with my self-imposed media blackout.

I am going to take a VERY long walk on Monday, after a VERY long lie-in.
I was thinking big BBQ, get the sound system out, finish with some fireworks. All done very respectfully of course

Back