• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

So potentially a buying club could give him a bonus for buying himself out of his contract - we get the 50m(?) And the buying club reinburse him that plus a little on top as an incentive whilst still coming away better off than if they were buying from us.

Could be in trouble here

Redknapp ‘that club’, ah yes that club the one you was captain of
What a master thundercnut he is really is

I'd love to know what Levy did to him because that greasy prick really has it in for us. His old man still likes us so can't imagine it's just to do with Harry.

I'd love to know what Levy did to him because that greasy prick really has it in for us. His old man still likes us so can't imagine it's just to do with Harry.
In fairness he's been a lot better towards us lately, think the "that club" part isn't a big deal. He's also improved as a pundit as well (I know, I know, very low bar) and grown a pair and stopped just agreeing with everyone.

In fairness he's been a lot better towards us lately, think the "that club" part isn't a big deal. He's also improved as a pundit as well (I know, I know, very low bar) and grown a pair and stopped just agreeing with everyone.

He called Levy and the board a bunch of fudging clowns in that message about Mourinhos sacking iirc.

I think you're right though. He has become a better pundit. Thought he was talking much more sense than Roy Soundbite Keane in their debate about us recently.

He seemed to have a problem with Mourinho after he got mugged off by him post game one time - doubt he's actually changed his spots regarding us tbh

Skipp returns next season, and we also need to see whether a new manager can get GLC playing to his potential. In my view, CM isnt a priority for this summer...more of a nice to have
Depends what our ambitions are.... Top 7 then perhaps We’re fine. Top 4? We need a proper partner for Hojbjerg.

Nevilles a clam. He knows exactly what has been read into that interview and why.

Redknapp is also wrong. Kane can force his way out from what I heard using the Webster ruling. Be a brave boy to try it though...would result in rSol levels of abuse.

Thought the big clubs agree'd to not use that rule or sign any player that had. Since ultimately it would devalue transfer prices and the value of their squads.

Would be hypocrisy of the highest order to moan about the ESL and then shaft his club for the money they are due. Can't see Harry doing it, city might encourage it, but can't see Harry doing it.
How many smaller clubs will go to the wall if players did this?

Back