• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Would be hypocrisy of the highest order to moan about the ESL and then shaft his club for the money they are due. Can't see Harry doing it, city might encourage it, but can't see Harry doing it.
How many smaller clubs will go to the wall if players did this?

What agent would encourage their player to do it? No club would want to buy your players incase you did it again.

Such a quality finish, that's what will be missed. Plenty of players score goals but he stroked that in and you know it's no fluke connection. Scored another great goal recently, might have been against Southampton or Sheffield Utd where he's played in on the right, instead of shooting first time he takes it slightly wider past the defender and uses his arm to hold him off and make the space before scoring. It's those types of things that look easy but just show what a class player he is.

Easily in top 5 strikers in the game at the moment.

Unquestionably I’d say, more of a debate as to whether he is THE best striker in the world right now. Prob only Lewandowski can say they’re better?

I don't really like to say someone is the best because it's all subjective but everyone would agree he's in the top few. The only time I could confidently say someone was the best in the world was peak Messi and Ronaldo but they were a mile ahead of everyone then.

Lewandowski is definitely up there, actually quite a similar player to Kane.

Best few are probably Lewandowski, Mbappe and Kane. I'd put Haaling a little behind as needs to do it over a longer period of time and Salah just because he's half forward/half winger but scores a lot of goals.

I don't really like to say someone is the best because it's all subjective but everyone would agree he's in the top few. The only time I could confidently say someone was the best in the world was peak Messi and Ronaldo but they were a mile ahead of everyone then.

Lewandowski is definitely up there, actually quite a similar player to Kane.

Best few are probably Lewandowski, Mbappe and Kane. I'd put Haaling a little behind as needs to do it over a longer period of time and Salad just because he's half forward/half winger but scores a lot of goals.
Lewandowski doenst have the passing or craft of Kane
The guys brilliant but Kane has that bit extra IMO

Pathetic from these shysters !!

Tottenham striker Harry Kane backed to make Manchester United move by Mark Hughes

Harry Kane, who has three years left on his deal, has told Spurs he wants to leave and Man Utd - along with Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea - are understood to have registered their interest with his representatives;
Kane said this week that he will decide his future, not Spurs chairman Daniel Levy

Hahahahah, ok then Sky !!

Pathetic from these shysters !!

Tottenham striker Harry Kane backed to make Manchester United move by Mark Hughes

Harry Kane, who has three years left on his deal, has told Spurs he wants to leave and Man Utd - along with Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea - are understood to have registered their interest with his representatives;
Kane said this week that he will decide his future, not Spurs chairman Daniel Levy

Hahahahah, ok then Sky !!
Sounded to me like Kane said the very opposite of that?

Depends what our ambitions are.... Top 7 then perhaps We’re fine. Top 4? We need a proper partner for Hojbjerg.

I do agree, i like Lo Celso and believe he could be a top player for us. Tanguy i am not sure about if he can stop playing like a show pony and get more involved he may be ok, not sure he can do that though. We need another player in there whatever .

Back