• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Diaz deserves more for me, they won the league and he transformed the team for them to do that. Defenders also deserve more credit than they get.
Don't get me wrong, Diaz is a great defender, but he didn't transform that team. It's full of world class players.
It's extremely rare for a player to be top scorer and top on assists as well, even rarer for a team that is not fighting for the league.
He's been the stand out player in the league for me and that's not being biased.

Don't get me wrong, Diaz is a great defender, but he didn't transform that team. It's full of world class players.
It's extremely rare for a player to be top scorer and top on assists as well, even rarer for a team that is not fighting for the league.
He's been the stand out player in the league for me and that's not being biased.

I disagree, they'd always been a bit dodgy at the back under Pep until this season. They didn't concede in the past because they had the ball. This season they haven't conceded because they're well organised and powerful defensively. The were winning games by clean sheets at the beginning of their title winning change of form after we beat them.

Skipp returns next season, and we also need to see whether a new manager can get GLC playing to his potential. In my view, CM isnt a priority for this summer...more of a nice to have

I think Sissoko will definitely be off and potentially Winks, so we could do with one more in there. Either someone with a good level of experience or a young up and comer who is happy to get 15-20 games.

Nevilles a clam. He knows exactly what has been read into that interview and why.

Redknapp is also wrong. Kane can force his way out from what I heard using the Webster ruling. Be a brave boy to try it though...would result in rSol levels of abuse.
The Webster ruling?
Can you explain more?

Emirates Marketing Project typically get their business done early in the window, partly as a result of not needing to haggle over price. I think we might know before the Euros how this will play out

Not 400% on the specifics but Kane can give the club his notice and buy himself out of the contract for 50m or less. A few big name players have threatened it apparently but no one has followed through.
I looked it up
He would need to be 28 when he signed the new contract I think...
Scratch that
So as long as he has done 3 years if the new contract by the time he is 28 he can do the move...

Back