• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I really think City will go all out for him, £150m+. If they get him I can see them winning the title for the next 3-4 years.

I'm relaxed about that if it happens. As I've said before, spend that £150m on 2 CFs and a RW, and then put all other cash from player sales and whatever is available into defenders and we could be a lot better, and not dependent on Harry's ankle

We are desperate for a central midfield partner for Hojbjerg as well.... Watching Winks is like watching a child, he is wrong side of his player every time we are out of possession.

We are desperate for a central midfield partner for Hojbjerg as well.... Watching Winks is like watching a child, he is wrong side of his player every time we are out of possession.

Skipp returns next season, and we also need to see whether a new manager can get GLC playing to his potential. In my view, CM isnt a priority for this summer...more of a nice to have

Who else can it really be? In a season with no stand out players, one guy has the most goals and the most assists playing for an average team.
It should be Kane but it'll go to Diaz, because he made a couple of tackles the whole season and plays for City

Back