• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

If he is sold it will be for £80m and not a penny less. No one will pay it so he stays and goes on a free.

Ferguson has just signed a 5 year deal at Brighton, you would not be getting him for £50-£60m
For a 19-year-old that is still mostly potential, it would probably be enough to tempt Brighton. Depends on whether they lose MacAllister and/or Caicedo and if Ferguson would be interested.
Think it's more likely he'd want to stay put for another year.

For a 19-year-old that is still mostly potential, it would probably be enough to tempt Brighton. Depends on whether they lose MacAllister and/or Caicedo and if Ferguson would be interested.
Think it's more likely he'd want to stay put for another year.
There are some teams that can afford to by him and loan him back!
Edit and City could chuck then a loan or too as a sweetener :(

What will be going through his head today? The media are lapping it up about spurs being a brick show .... its got to affect him.

I think it would be offset by him being closer to the club than you and me and being able to hold discussions with whoever he wants when he wants to understand whats happening.
So what you are saying is he may have first hand knowledge of whats actually going on and is not believing all the brick in the media like the people do on the internet?

That’s a reach.

I would not take £100m for Kane this summer

Agreed. He is not worth it in the eyes of other clubs, but he is worth way more to us.

48 to go. At his goals per season rate that might just be 2 more seasons. I wonder if we could convince him to sign a 2-year extension with an agreement that if he has beat the record by the end of 24/25 season, and he wants to leave we will let him go a year early???

Back