• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

world class, good enough to play on the world stage, world stage international football

if there is a more concise and logical definition I'm open to changing my opinion

So any international player is world class? Makes the saying pretty meaningless then. I think you are on your own there.

Cambridge dictionaries definition.
Someone or something world-class is one of the best that there are of that type in the world:

San marino players are in the top 1% in the world are they? They're not in the top 1% in europe.

Internationals are only in the top 1% in their country.

nah, lot of footballers in the world, I'm a footballer on Wednesday evenings, my son is a footballer on Sunday mornings

world class, good enough to play on the world stage, world stage international football

if there is a more concise and logical definition I'm open to changing my opinion

In essence you are suggesting that everyone who played in the World Cup is World Class. :eek:

If Kane refuses to sign a new contract I would rather he go on a free at the end of his contract than sell him in the summer so we could enjoy one final season as I may never see his like again in my lifetime
Definitely. Cost us nothing, so not getting a fee isnt an issue

Make united get someone else too, so Bayern or PSG become his only options. A year of Poch love might even convince him to resign

I can't believe you lot are being reeled in by the Chief Fisherman Baleforce, once again.

Night after night he walks up and down these shores, casting his line into the murky waters to see what chub he can reel in.

Don't waste your time, he has hooked you in and will beat you about the head as soon as he gets hold of you.

I can't believe you lot are being reeled in by the Chief Fisherman Baleforce, once again.

Night after night he walks up and down these shores, casting his line into the murky waters to see what chub he can reel in.

Don't waste your time, he has hooked you in and will beat you about the head as soon as he gets hold of you.

Oh i stopped hours ago.

I’m pretty sure that @Baleforce and @scaramanga are the same person.

Definitely. Cost us nothing, so not getting a fee isnt an issue

Make united get someone else too, so Bayern or PSG become his only options. A year of Poch love might even convince him to resign
It’s an issue considering the fact that he is our best player by a big margin and we need funds to improve our team and squad

Now he has the record, all I am reading from other club fans is, penalties should be not counted and 'yes but how many were against teams like San Marino'

Totally irrelevant arguments but its okay to count them when it's Salah, Ronaldo, Fernandes and Haaland,etc;

Double standards, haters will hate

There was a debate on the Guadian pod about why Kane is hated and Rooney wasn’t

it’s simple… Rooney went to a bigger club
Kane hasn’t left

opposition fans hate kane because he has stayed here and played for us. He has also scored against all of them, and some were important goals (unfortunately not cup winning ones)

but if he had left and “bettered himself” he would be held in a higher regard by our rivals fans

There was a debate on the Guadian pod about why Kane is hated and Rooney wasn’t

it’s simple… Rooney went to a bigger club
Kane hasn’t left

opposition fans hate kane because he has stayed here and played for us. He has also scored against all of them, and some were important goals (unfortunately not cup winning ones)

but if he had left and “bettered himself” he would be held in a higher regard by our rivals fans

He doesn't need anyone's approval, those bitter fans could only wish for Kane to dump us and rock up for them ... then all of a sudden he would be amazing.

His status is dictated by those idiots but by his goal to game ratio and goals scored throughout his career.

Back