• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Sounds like a plan, lets sell all of our goals and replace it with not conceding. First team in history to be unbeaten in the premier league and finishing on 38 points.

I'm assuming that Brazil's no 9 will get us a few goals and that the cash which we already have available would go on some forward/creative players

So we in effect swap Harry for Henderson and 2 CBs and use other funds for another CF and a no 10 and/or creative CM

I wouldnt actively look to sell Kane, but its not daft

39 fewer caps than Rooney to break the record - a few more years left in him at International level, will be way out in no.1 by the time retires and will likely still be there when our grandchildren are our age

hopefully, although Owen was racing away with it then suddenly just stopped

I did see some of the game tonight as it was on in the pub, his brickhousing was first class tonight, hope to see some of that in our shirt over the rest of the season

That's almost as attractive as when we got Frazier Campbell on loan for our best striker. Those United boys really know how to make great offers.
That was a brilliant piece of work from our chairman securing a particularly average young player on loan with no option and cash in exchange for our main centre forward on transfer deadline day.

If we sold Kane then I'd take Henderson as part of the price. But it would be Henderson plus £100m. Then go and spend the £100m on two CBs
We did all this crap the summer that we appointed Nuno with people quoting ridiculous offers from Emirates Marketing Project that we’d exchange Kane for that were never going to materialise.

The ball is now very much in Harry Kane’s court and not Daniel Levy’s. I think Kane would be incredibly badly advised to do anything other than sign nothing until January 2024 when he could make a fortune signing a pre contract deal as well as then be joining a truly big club that do all they can to win trophies instead of staying at Spurs with our 4th place target.

We have been very, VERY lucky to have Harry Kane at the club at all and certainly for as long as we have had him. He is an incredible centre forward, perhaps the best there has ever been in England and he will always get my applause whenever he returns to Spurs..

Last edited:
If we're selling Kane we should be slapping down 100m (or whatever we get for him) on the best CF we could possibly attract
The problem is that a £100m rated centre forward is very unlikely to want to join a club that aren’t likely to win things when they’d probably also have offers on the table from various clubs around Europe that do tend to win trophies (as well as paying a higher wage than we do for the privilege)

Yep, but somehow he's not world class unless he goes to play for United.

Sky was trying to sell him off again at HT

It's not Kane's fault that people want to see him released from the shackles of underachievement. It wasn't Sky, it was channel 4. Anyone on here who thinks C4 is paying sums of money to Liverpool affiliated Gerrard to advise he goes elsewhere to win stuff is beyond deluded. It's just the truth.

It is however, Kane's fault he signed the last contract but unless I'm mistaken he's got a year left under whatever new "promising direction" our club takes to then choose to go somewhere to win something. There won't be a bid to match what we value him.

As Spurs fans we've been extraordinarily lucky to have a player of this capability, and he stuck around long enough to see what is what. It would have been so much easier to him to fudge off to a guaranteed winner but he stayed and suffered so you've got to respect that.

Back