• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Ledley

Lamela and Dier have done 8 and 9 respectively, yes not whole career, but Harry was out on loan for a while too
None of those were World class…. Ledley was very good but injuries meant managers other than (the excellent) Harry Redknapp wouldn’t accommodate his lack of training. Lamela was injured 2 games out of every 3 and Dier an average PL player (at best)

Arguably the most naturally talented finisher the game has ever seen.

I don't disagree with his position in the game, but I don't think it has anything to do with talent.

The guy has put in the shift in training all of his life, he's not here because he's a spectacularly gifted athlete, he's here because he works his nuts off, he practices, he thinks/looks up, and his game is based on movement, very little backlift, putting the ball in the corners and making the keeper work.

I don't disagree with his position in the game, but I don't think it has anything to do with talent.

The guy has put in the shift in training all of his life, he's not here because he's a spectacularly gifted athlete, he's here because he works his nuts off, he practices, he thinks/looks up, and his game is based on movement, very little backlift, putting the ball in the corners and making the keeper work.

There's no substitute for hard work.

Not all hard work from Kane at all. Similar to people saying he had/has no outright strengths to his game (heard that a lot from gooners). He's a striker and finishing is his biggest strength. Call me a bluff old traditionalist but I'd put that up pretty high the list for a striker. Also 24 year old Kane had no weaknesses and finally mentally he's extremely strong for a striker - case in point the endless putting away of pens for us.

100%
The more he practices the luckier he gets

Tonga have an international team. It should basically mean they could play in any team in the worldand not look out of place. Real madrid etc...

world class, good enough to play on the world stage, world stage international football

if there is a more concise and logical definition I'm open to changing my opinion

Back