• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

googbye top 4

That ref was blatantly waiting for scum to score before blowing the whistle. Can you imagine he much injury time there will be if they need a winner in the final game?!

That ref was blatantly waiting for scum to score before blowing the whistle. Can you imagine he much injury time there will be if they need a winner in the final game?!

Was two substitutions during injury time. I thought the ref did the right thing in this case. Each sub adds 30 seconds, so they played until 95.

Really wanted Everton to win tonight. I think I'd rather we failed to qualify for Europe completely if we fail to make top four. Looking back the Europa League campaign was poor, just four wins and it was a distraction to the league. The biggest cost of all was the injury to Bale.

It's not too late for top four though, we did it under Harry and we can do it under AVB. Crucial that we don't lose to Chelsea.

Did they have anything to play for at Man Utd in the 4-4?

Teams always seem to be able to pull the odd result out of their arse even when they have nothing to play for, no set of footballers ever wants to lose, and if they are expected to lose because they have nothing to play for, they often seem to make a point of getting a result.

Really wanted Everton to win tonight. I think I'd rather we failed to qualify for Europe completely if we fail to make top four. Looking back the Europa League campaign was poor, just four wins and it was a distraction to the league. The biggest cost of all was the injury to Bale.

It's not too late for top four though, we did it under Harry and we can do it under AVB. Crucial that we don't lose to Chelsea.

Bale possibly missing one premier league match is a big cost? :lol:

Bale possibly missing one premier league match is a big cost? :lol:

Yes, because I think it will take him a few games to get back up to full fitness and we need a fully fit Bale playing now. And we needed him for the one game he missed too. I don't think we'll see a fully fit Bale until the start of next season. I just hope it is still in a Spurs shirt!

That's why i said possibly.

And we drew with Everton, which was a result i would have been content with before we started the match.

Away from home yes. At home I expect 3 points when the players know how much is at stake personally.

Away from home yes. At home I expect 3 points when the players know how much is at stake personally.

Yes I agree, we needed to be beating Everton at home for sure. We need to be beating every team at home, but especially teams likely to finish below us. Fortunately Arsenal have also blown it against them so it's still a three horse race for 3rd, 4th and 5th. Anything but a win against City and we have probably blown it though.

I want to beat them, but i can't expect us to beat a team who are likely to finish within two places and not a lot of points behind us.

In my mind that's pretty unreasonable. I wouldn't expect us to beat Liverpool at home either.

we drew with everton at home..

I was replying to spursalots comment that he would've been content with a point against Everton in the home again I assume? I said away from home I'd be very happy with a point but at home I wouldn't.

I was replying to spursalots comment that he would've been content with a point against Everton in the home again I assume? I said away from home I'd be very happy with a point but at home I wouldn't.

aah yes. that's true.

personally I think without Sandro, Kaboul, Lennon, Bale, Defoe we did extremely well to get a point. Partner that with the fact Vertonghen was playing left back and we were playing both Dempsey and Sigurdsson technically out of position, it's not the worst result!

I want to beat them, but i can't expect us to beat a team who are likely to finish within two places and not a lot of points behind us.

In my mind that's pretty unreasonable. I wouldn't expect us to beat Liverpool at home either.

Totally see where your coming from. However, I see us as a top 4 challenging club and at home, certainly ideally, we should be looking to win our home games. Especially as, with all due respect to Everton, I don't see them as rivals to us. They've had a great season and have been consistent under Moyes but I expect more personally than a snatched equaliser at home.

I also don't expect to concede twice in injury time in the away fixture but that's how it goes sometimes.

Totally see where your coming from. However, I see us as a top 4 challenging club and at home, certainly ideally, we should be looking to win our home games. Especially as, with all due respect to Everton, I don't see them as rivals to us. They've had a great season and have been consistent under Moyes but I expect more personally than a snatched equaliser at home.

I also don't expect to concede twice in injury time in the away fixture but that's how it goes sometimes.

I see us as a top four challenging club as well, Everton are also a top four challenging club too though.

They are having a great season. Which is why they are threatening to finish above us. I am confident that we will finish top four, however i would not be totally surprised if they finished above us.

You don't expect lots of things, but that's just how football goes.

Back