• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

googbye top 4

Marginally in our favour I think. If we are still competing with them for a position by that stage (and why not?) then they won't have the psychological advantage of points in the bag. Makes the last week harder for them. And Wigan probably will still be in a relegation scrap around then too. Suppose they could have gone for a date around April 30th, but who knows? Arsenal are on fire at the moment so the less winnable games they play the better. Hopefully they will lose to Man U the sunday before and that will knock their momentum a bit.

Chelsea midweek before the end of the season has shades of 2010 written all over it ;)

True that, a bit like us in the 2005/06 season. Speaking of which, if anyone will have access to Arsenal's team hotel the night before that match you know what to do!

Anyone who has supported Spurs for more than 30 seconds knows that we DEFINITELY are not going to get top four.

Its absolutely nailed on. I'll bet anyone whatever they want that we wont get 4th.

Does that mean this season has been a failure? No. Does it mean i'm going to be calling for AVB's head? No.

Does it mean I'm not a real fan? No.

It DOES mean that I'm being honest, its not like what we say on massage boards effects the match. Its just clear as day that we are not going to get 4th. I think 5yh place is also in jeopardy.

Ok, I also predict that Wednesday will follow Tuesday :)

We're not getting top four are we. Everyone knows it deep down.

we aren't favorites but Im fairly hopeful/quietly confident that we can get ourselves in front of Chelsea

don't think id be putting money on it but we're close enough to have a good chance

we aren't favorites but Im fairly hopeful/quietly confident that we can get ourselves in front of Chelsea

don't think id be putting money on it but we're close enough to have a good chance

I agree that mathematically we have a chance, and outsiders might look on and think we have a chance. But we know that its not going to happen. Its just written in the stars that no matter what happens, Arsenal and Chelsea will definitely always come out on top. Its to do with planetary alignments (and the fact that this season both have better squads than us).

see i don't buy in to that 'same old spurs' fate crap tbh mate - i know we aren't in the driving seat but we're well involved in the race and with Chelsea's fixture congestion and inconsistent form i see no tangible evidence to make me lose heart

see i don't buy in to that 'same old spurs' fate crap tbh mate - i know we aren't in the driving seat but we're well involved in the race and with Chelsea's fixture congestion and inconsistent form i see no tangible evidence to make me lose heart

Tangible evidence could be that we have collected one point form our previous two home games? That we are out of form, that we have started conceding and creating chances is proving difficult for us? That we have the weakest squad out of the three clubs?

All will be revealed shortly. But im 100% convinced were playing for 5 place.

i was thinking more along the lines of something which suggests that we cannot possibly take more points from our remaining six games than our rivals, seeings as everyone is already under the impression it has already happened i thought there might be something more concrete that i had missed.

Draws for Fulham tomorrow and on Sat would be amazing....

Only getting a point tonight puts pressure on Arse on Saturday given they then play Man U

Draws for Fulham tomorrow and on Sat would be amazing....

Only getting a point tonight puts pressure on Arse on Saturday given they then play Man U

I'd honestly be a little disappointed if Fulham didn't get at least one point from those games, though they are incredibly brick.

Could do with Everton winning on Sat and then against Fulham....really need them to have something to play for when they go to Chelsea on the final day

I'd honestly be a little disappointed if Fulham didn't get at least one point from those games, though they are incredibly brick.

Problem is that they have nothing to play for. Local derby adds some spice to the Chelsea game though

Not said googbye just yet.

Well our game in hand I suppose is now Stoke city away, as Arsenal dont play that weekend, but in my like-for-like scenario I did the other week, our extra game is Southampton at home.

Win that one and we're 1 ahead with 5 games to go, then its all about matching each others results

Emirates Marketing Project (home) = Man United (home)
Sunderland (home) = Wigan (home)
Wigan (away) = QPR (away)
Stoke (away) = Newacstle (away)
Chelsea (away) = Fulham (away)

Those Top 4 comparisons, I dont see why we cant match each others results, very similar types of fixtures, and as long as we dont do any worse than level points, it all could hinge on how well Arsenal do at Fulham, a win for Fulham would be absolutely massive

Back