• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Getting properly custom fit is a game changer, my hcp flew down after i got my pings done.

Titleist make some lovely looking gear, ive had at least 3 sets of their irons. Could never get on with their woods, putters ( scotty cameron) or wedges though.

What you playing off now Marky?

Getting properly custom fit is a game changer, my hcp flew down after i got my pings done.

Titleist make some lovely looking gear, ive had at least 3 sets of their irons. Could never get on with their woods, putters ( scotty cameron) or wedges though.

What you playing off now Marky?

At start of last year I was off 18ish, by the autumn I was going round roughly to 14

Im reckoning ill get a mish mash set of AP1s & AP2s the new ones

At start of last year I was off 18ish, by the autumn I was going round roughly to 14

Im reckoning ill get a mish mash set of AP1s & AP2s the new ones

When i that hcp i got irond 6-sw and used hybrids for my 3, 4 and 5 irons. Definately work asking about this set up as you get better you can add lower irons.

Also, ask about different grips, they make a massive difference.

ap2s are lovely clubs, i wanted a set but they were £200 more than the ping I20s which i also liked.

When i that hcp i got irond 6-sw and used hybrids for my 3, 4 and 5 irons. Definately work asking about this set up as you get better you can add lower irons.

Also, ask about different grips, they make a massive difference.

ap2s are lovely clubs, i wanted a set but they were £200 more than the ping I20s which i also liked.

They are doing everything in my fitting, from grips, shafts to even a ball test the whole shebang, cant wait...

Is fitting free or included in club cost? or Extra?

Depends what company and the level of fitting. Its free at American golf or your local pro but its hit or miss on the fitting process.

A fitting with a company generally costs but you get what you pay for, a better fitting with someone who has great knowledge of the products of that company.

I paid £25 for my ping fitting. As Marky says, you often get the fitting money off your purchase. Companies are getting wise to the benefits of custom fitting.

The Masters starts tomorrow, love watching this every year, got 3D now so looking forward to watching it in that too

How good is the par 3 course, a guy I work with has played Augusta and said it was the best experience of his life, the place is amazing and beautiful

Done a few bets as you would expect, paying 6 places with PP

Dufner, Jason @ 40/1 returns £104
Matsuyama, Hideki @ 70/1 returns £135
Woodland, Gary @ 66/1 returns £211
DeLaet, Graham @ 66/1 returns £211
Reed, Patrick @ 55/1 returns £177
Westwood, Lee @ 45/1 returns £146
Schwartzel, Charl @ 35/1 returns £115
Garcia, Sergio @ 20/1 returns £108

Shows how much I pay attention to golf. Must be the first major in about 15 years where he's not favourite despite not winning one since 2008.

I know, its easy money for the bookies, his driving isnt good enough anymore and also his putting, he never used to miss a putt from inside 10 ft now he looks human and people simply dont fear him anymore

Got my Titleist custom fitting session tomorrow, im massively excited...

Should be awesome! Let us know how it went and what clubs you get. Im so ****ed off at the moment, its masters week and im all excited and our course is doing maintenance on the greens! They could have done it in March!

Back