• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Great play by Watson, Loois looked so composed and stead, holed so many putts to stay at the top of the leaderboard. Showed the open win wasnt a flashs in the pan and will do well over the years to come by the looks of things.

So pleased that the real life Happy Gillmore won it, he is a lovely man, quirky and massively likeable, just love some of the shots he hits and way he plays..

Credit to Ooostie too, played superbly well the lastday, yet another nearly day for Westwood, i do think he will win a major this year, is playing so so well tee to green..

As for my bets, I picked up on Mickelson EW and thats it

Its so nice to see a shot maker win a golf event, so many target golfers have been winning for ages. I remember when Bubba first came on tour and there were alot of derogatory things said about him and his playing style - no he doesnt really conform to the proper teachings of the golf swing and he plays the wrong play according to many but he has shown that there is no right or wrong way to play golf.

I wouldnt have minded any of the guys in contention to win it (maybe not Kucher) and it was the best masters for a long time. I just wish they had lift clean and place in play

I'm sure many have seen it, but in celebration of Bubba's win I present to you "Golf Boys"

[video=youtube;65qLVMcPrN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65qLVMcPrN8&ob=av2n[/video]

So pleased that the real life Happy Gillmore won it, he is a lovely man, quirky and massively likeable, just love some of the shots he hits and way he plays..

Credit to Ooostie too, played superbly well the lastday, yet another nearly day for Westwood, i do think he will win a major this year, is playing so so well tee to green..

As for my bets, I picked up on Mickelson EW and thats it

Nothing for me..........was hoping for paul Lawrie to get top 5 but he faded, and Poulter for an ace nearly happened on 16 but missed by a couple of inches.

Off the the Belfry tomorrow, 18 holes on the Brabazon, dinner, accomodation, brekkie then 18 on the PGA National on sunday early doors all for ?ú200

Then a 100 mile hop down to Wembley for our semi in the evening, really excited about the weekend ahead, oh a night in the Bel Air too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Played at Moor Park today on a works golf day, quality place, 2 course, fantastic setup

I shot 33 points playing off 16 with 5 lost balls, was a pretty tough course and the greens were lightning

487269_10151750315205475_607825474_24716683_1474263043_n.jpg

149362_10151750314390475_607825474_24716671_1017442732_n.jpg

550393_10151750314435475_607825474_24716673_2041508586_n.jpg

545659_10151750315105475_607825474_24716680_1434623225_n.jpg

Marky, how did you get to play at Moor Park? Its not too far from me. I was playing at Rickmansworth, the course next door the other week

Bloody hell!

I'm off to Wentworth tomorrow, and by the sound of it there won't be many "stars" left to watch.

McIlroy +9 ?????? WTF?

He isn't playing enough, it's as simple as that IMV. He has too many long breaks

And yet, in interview after, he claimed his schedule was too intense, and he had "taken his eye off the ball somewhat".

In other words, Wozniacki is balling him too much.

And yet, in interview after, he claimed his schedule was too intense, and he had "taken his eye off the ball somewhat".

In other words, Wozniacki is balling him too much.

Haha probably.

He does have a heavy schedule for most of the summer from now, I'm sure his form will pick up more

Back