• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Moments like this you wish you didn't have white pants on!! Greatest commentary sentence ever!!!

It's all I had in my account :lol:

Fair enough. I went into my bank and changed my card to a cash card only account so I can't bet online anymore. It's bad enough losing in shop but I was losing online too and til next season I can't now be tempted to blow ?ú100 or so online in a few minutes!!!

Golf US Masters 2012 US Masters Outright Outright Winner 08/04/2012 18:30 Bubba Watson (Win) @ 8/1

Golf US Masters 2012 US Masters 2012 Outright. Outright Winner 05/04/2012 13:00 Lee Westwood (Place) @ 20/1 (Each Way: 1/4 for first 5 places.)

Not too shabby.

Great Masters, really thought Lee had a chance if he could get to the clubhouse at -8, but Oostie and Bubba just kept plugging away and didn't drop anything. Louis' putting under pressure was really superb, so many vital par saves, but I'm glad Bubba won, I enjoy watching him even if he is wayward at times, he's the closest you'll get to Happy Gilmore.
Good round by Luke Donald today, I think he should have played another tournament between now and the last one he played, he was obviously out of touch first 3 days.

So much for Tiger, all the hype has been on him just because he won a tournament a couple of weeks ago. His swing is still all over the place and he was never going to compete. Shocked by Rory this week though, don't know what happened to him really.

Back