• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Still makes every Argentina squad when he's "fit". In their Copa squad, probably start and play most matches, hopefully a good shop window to get some interest in finally selling him.

I like him but something has always been off with him, Poch's last summer window at Spurs really was a fudging disaster.

Still makes every Argentina squad when he's "fit". In their Copa squad, probably start and play most matches, hopefully a good shop window to get some interest in finally selling him.

I like him but something has always been off with him, Poch's last summer window at Spurs really was a fudging disaster.

Probably the worst I can recall

There is a player in Gio, but based on his injury record, age, makes sense for everyone to move on.

Let's try and work it out :
Ndombelly - 5 years wages @ £150k PW =£40m + £60m fee = £100m loss
Sessegnon - 4 years wages @ £50k? Pw = £10m + £30m fee = £40m loss
Lo Celso - 4 years wages @ £100k? Pw = £20m + 40-50m fee = £65m loss
Clark - wages probably pretty insignificant £10m fee , £5m sale = £5m loss

Total loss of around £210m 😮
Virtually zero contribution from any of them on the playing field.
Must be the worst transfer window in our history by a long way.
Hitchin/Poch/Levy disaster class.

Probably the worst I can recall

There is a player in Gio, but based on his injury record, age, makes sense for everyone to move on.
Agreed. Him getting very limited minutes this season even when (seemingly) fit too. Either Ange didn't think he would be part of his plans past the summer or just doesn't see him as a good enough fit in this system. And that for me is the final nail. If Ange really wanted him to stay all the other stuff would be less important.

A £200m loss. And if we'd had the luckiest most bestest window ever, and sold them for big profits, we could have made £200m instead. These things add up fast.

Don't blame Levy at all for this one.

Back