• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

sdneprom
Today, 21:13
Something I am a little hard to believe in this principle. And Tottenham itself is not necessarily the case, in my opinion.
rating: +9 reply
Agni
Today, 21:29
If he really wants to play in the EPL, then there is no other option, well, maybe MS, but they never communicated with Konoplânkoj.
rating: +1 reply
DD +
Today, 21:46
Well why, and Liver and Arsenal are in urgent need of reinforcement, just to show the best of Zhenya his game in every match.
rating: +2 reply
Agni
Today, 21:48
The Liverom is no longer there, the more they are weaker than the Spurs. Leave no one to play in Sterling and will, and Markovičej and no one they Lallan does not buy. There, that is.
funkje
Today, 22:22
Well as strengthening EXERCISE THERAPY is not bad. Go Sterling and Konopy have carte blanche to leadership, buy a couple of partners and forward. Spurs are all in a row and what? There's a Lamella, Shadley, Townsend and another on the way a lot of people.
Agni
Today, 21:50
Reinforcement on the left flank of the attack Arsenal is absolutely not necessary.
rating: 0 answer
(G)
Today, 21:19
Not even funny, we'll see what happens next ...
respectOs
Today, 21:27
Why Kono wants to play in the Premier League for me the big question. English football is not for him. The more Totenhem. Pzdc.
For successful development — Kono to go to Serie a in the same Naples.
Agni
Today, 21:30
That does not play in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE and would not play because the summer will leave coach and some players. Not to mention that the Dnieper was the Napoli.
respectOs
Today, 21:49
And the Sky would be in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE? Okay, I'll ask you then. If Shaw
rating: -1 reply
Agni
Today, 21:52
The point is that without UCL — leave the leaders, will coach the team will slip. Another promising Napoli ended in the semifinals against Dnipro.

Agni
Today, 21:31
And there is already Insin′e and Maertens.
Spirt
Today, 21:31
Personal preference I guess)) I like the EPL sympathise with a lot more than serie a. Napoli as well so that that Smoked, not the best options ...
GENA
Today, 22:13
Well met MN so wanted to ... Let's see what comes out from this at all.
Kenzov
Today, 22:28
As for me, the most enchanting version of the Manchester to ... the one that United. I think you can see that the left flank is not the most powerful, and though Young and play, but Jack explicitly, can argue for the Foundation of ... If you will show everything that is Young will be his dublërom ... + the opportunity to play with many cool igročilami, under the direction of Van Gaal and CL. .. Everything is in the hands of Genis. Or Arsenal... only I think Arsenal will need a player like Yarmolenko instead of Kono.
And if you think not about England or Dortmund, Valencia or... Oh and everything .... 4 team where he can show himself the most, and who are in need of new blood. This is my opinion, strictly judge not.
Andrew Fan
Today, 22:37
A TRIP to the FINALS: vk.com/wall-13501453_1038631
chusovoy
Today, 12:31
"U Popa dog lived.
He loved her. ... "

We remind that this season 25-year-old spent 39 matches, scoring 8 goals and 7 assists. Linnet contract with Dnipro expires next summer.

Well, it looks like Poch is gonna get what he wants and his players in early.

but weve been constantly linked with Kono since the AVB days.....id say this is a Levy, Levy's son, Baldini influenced signing.

Free, kind of talented, a signing for a position we are already relatively strong in.........typical

but weve been constantly linked with Kono since the AVB days.....id say this is a Levy, Levy's son, Baldini influenced signing.

Free, kind of talented, a signing for a position we are already relatively strong in.........typical

We aren't really strong in the left wing forward position at all

It could just be because he played well against us last season. The same thing happened for ages with Marin.

We only have Chadli at LWF, so it's not a position we are strong in at all. In fact it's the one position we are short on numbers at

Exploiting contract situations is our bag. We can't afford £20m players.

Kono is already inverted. As are about 95% of wide players in the modern game.

95% that makes it right then, I can see no value in it at all, start with conventional wingers and if the game is not going to plan then by all means switch wingers to change the pattern but to me its just another modern fashionable lot of codswallop.

95% that makes it right then, I can see no value in it at all, start with conventional wingers and if the game is not going to plan then by all means switch wingers to change the pattern but to me its just another modern fashionable lot of codswallop.

It happened because defences got too good at defending crosses. Crosses stopped being effective not long after the mid 90s (Sharpe-Giggs and Summerbee-Beagrie were about the last generation of orthadox wingers). Attacking became much more about retaining possession and picking out runners through the channels.

The continent picked this up about 15-20 years ago, which is why generations of inverted wide players have been produced. England has only caught up more recently, with the likes of Townsend, Rodriguez, Wellbeck being the first generation of naturally inverted players to come through youth football

We need competition for Chadli on the left, this guy plays that position/role for Dnipro
With Rodriguez looking unlikely I think this chap is worth a punt. I don't know what his workrate is like but he looks very tricky and fast. We need fast. If might give Chadli a little nudge to apply himself more too.

Really sounds like sour grapes, which is a shame from someone I liked.

To say it looks like Lamella has forgotten how to play football is a bit of a stretch to say the least....

Back