• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Speaking of press speculation, here's another gem:

Could Zlatan Ibrahimovic be on his way to Galatasaray? Well, the striker's agent, Mino Raiola, has confirmed that the Turkish club have made an approach for his client. "Galatasaray want Ibrahimovic," Raiola told Fotomac. "However, they didn't go as far as making a formal bid."

Yeah, and Leicester want Iniesta and Reus, but they didn't go as far as making a formal bid.

Speaking of press speculation, here's another gem:

Could Zlatan Ibrahimovic be on his way to Galatasaray? Well, the striker's agent, Mino Raiola, has confirmed that the Turkish club have made an approach for his client. "Galatasaray want Ibrahimovic," Raiola told Fotomac. "However, they didn't go as far as making a formal bid."

Yeah, and Leicester want Iniesta and Reus, but they didn't go as far as making a formal bid.

This has been going on for ages and only in the last few days the media has cooled off. I mentioned the Turkish media saying Arda was off to Barca when our local press suggested Chelsea and the likes SO I think they are more ITK.

Just seeing Turan in the celebratings, Barcelona said he could go on loan till January to a non CL club. I know it wouldn't do anything long term for our squad but surely worth giving it a go? Don't see anyone else in for him. I fear if we don't then Liverpool or someone might take the punt.

Just seeing Turan in the celebratings, Barcelona said he could go on loan till January to a non CL club. I know it wouldn't do anything long term for our squad but surely worth giving it a go? Don't see anyone else in for him. I fear if we don't then Liverpool or someone might take the punt.

If we can, we should. He'll improve our squad & whilst it would only be short term, he could improve our results, so has to be worth it.

No club that wants to be taken seriously would do that deal. Would be very small-time and not what you want to do when you're building a team/squad.

Back