• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Blame marketing guru's. Look at the CL teams, take away the top 8 and the rest of them are garbage. Look at the EL this season and there was a whole host of top clubs in there.

Even Ade's interview about being in the CL was nuts, he was asked what he likes about it. He said, the music.

Marketing gurus?

Think that's a little bit complex. Simplest reason is likely correct. It's the £££££££.

Mikel said he was looking forward to playing his last EL game tomorrow.

Chelsea in the CL this season played: Juventus, Shaktar and the mighty Nordsjælland

In the EL they've played:

Sparta Prague (have won 11 of 19 league titles since the formation of the Czech Republic and regularly play in the CL, or fail in the qualifiers with the rich clubs owning most of the spots)

Steauau Bucuresti (24 times winners of the Romanian league and already secured the title this season, will be in the CL qualifiers)

Rubin Kazan (EL participants this season, but have played in the CL qualifiers the previous 3 and made it to the group stage twice)

Basel (another CL regular, beat United to make the knockout stages last season, lost in the playoffs this time)

Benfica (CL dropout, will be in the CL again next season)

Apart from regulars like Barca, Juve, Bayern, Milan, Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, the rest of the teams vary between the two tournaments, but don't let that get in the way of feeding the brainless sheep what they need to hear. 'You are watching the greatest football tournament in the world, nothing else matters'

You get massive bonuses for playing CL football though. That's why our actual profit from it wasn't that high.

tumblr_lgcew0ML3i1qzdpas.gif

I don't blame Bale or any player for wanting to play in the Champions League rather than the Europa. Ok, there are some good teams in the Europa, but it's nothing compared to the CL. Of the top 10 teams in European football, how many of them were in the Europa from the start this season? No more than 2 or 3.

When you consider it's highly unlikely that Bale will ever play in the World Cup or the Euros, I get why he would want to play in the CL every season. It's a much better tournament than the Europa in terms of quality, not just the money side of it.

Don't blame bale for wanting to leave and don't think he'd want to leave solely to play champions league but more importantly wants to leave cos The heights of Levys ambitions are finishing 4th and that it is. The man couldn't even bring a striker in on loan in January!!!!

Bale really deserves to play in CL for the way he has played this season. Don't think any other Spurs players have done enough though. All have done well in patches but not consistent enough to lift us into a top 4 place. In contrast, Bale has carried us almost single handedly for most of the season. It will be a pity if his world class performance and goals are not rewarded with a chance to play in CL place next season.

Bale really deserves to play in CL for the way he has played this season. Don't think any other Spurs players have done enough though. All have done well in patches but not consistent enough to lift us into a top 4 place. In contrast, Bale has carried us almost single handedly for most of the season. It will be a pity if his world class performance and goals are not rewarded with a chance to play in CL place next season.

I agree that Bale deserves to play in the champions league, however to call his season consistent is nothing short of crazy.

His form exploded in february, march and april. Prior to february he had an extremely average season, bar a hat-trick against Villa.

I agree that Bale deserves to play in the champions league, however to call his season consistent is nothing short of crazy.

His form exploded in february, march and april. Prior to february he had an extremely average season, bar a hat-trick against Villa.

Look at Messi, Ronaldo, Van Persie, they all have a couple of months when they under-perform. Thats football. He tore United apart early in the season aswell.

Look at Messi, Ronaldo, Van Persie, they all have a couple of months when they under-perform. Thats football. He tore United apart early in the season aswell.

They really don't. You don't get a goal a game by under performing for a couple of months, RVP got his team about 20 points, He was basically the cherry on top of a title winning side.

He had the odd good performance early season. It was not consistent in the slightest.

They really don't. You don't get a goal a game by under performing for a couple of months, RVP got his team about 20 points, He was basically the cherry on top of a title winning side.

He had the odd good performance early season. It was not consistent in the slightest.

Well, its a bit less easy to be consitent when you have Dempsey, Ade and Lennon around you mate. Or are you going to deny that aswell?

We`re not Madrid, or United, Bale has scored goals on his own all season, more than any other players in the world, picking the ball while the others were doing nothing, and just shooting from where he could and scoring.

Looking at all his goals, there isnt any tap ins. There are all from positions where you dont expect him to score.

The first few games we were also totally lost in terms of shape and formation( Even playing the rubbish Friedel in goal) so he was struggling aswell.

Well, its a bit less easy to be consitent when you have Dempsey, Ade and Lennon around you mate. Or are you going to deny that aswell?

We`re not Madrid, or United, Bale has scored goals on his own all season, more than any other players in the world, picking the ball while the others were doing nothing, and just shooting from where he could and scoring.

Looking at all his goals, there isnt any tap ins. There are all from positions where you dont expect him to score.

The first few games we were also totally lost in terms of shape and formation( Even playing the rubbish Friedel in goal) so he was struggling aswell.

I was just pointing out he has not been consistent over the season, which he really hasn't.

He has missed a number of tap ins though.

What are you trying to say anyway? He had two bad games so he aint consistent? Could you please name these games?

Why are we talking about Bale anyway, who has done everything on his own this season?? Please have a look at other players instead of spamming about Bale.

He`ll go to a top club and we`ll be left with a bunch of bottlers. Thats what I am telling you.

What are you trying to say anyway? He had two bad games so he aint consistent? Could you please name these games?

Why are we talking about Bale anyway, who has done everything on his own this season?? Please have a look at other players instead of spamming about Bale.

He`ll go to a top club and we`ll be left with a bunch of bottlers. Thats what I am telling you.

We're talking about Bale in the Bale forum and you are bitching about it?

No I'm saying he has not been consistently good this season, in reply to someone who said he had been.

If he leaves we'll still have a good team and i would expect us challenging for top four again next season.

We're talking about Bale in the Bale forum and you are bitching about it?

No I'm saying he has not been consistently good this season, in reply to someone who said he had been.

If he leaves we'll still have a good team and i would expect us challenging for top four again next season.

Can you name his bad games then?

Why would we challenge for top 4 with Bale when we cant even get it with him? Why do you write so much brick? :lol:

Can you name his bad games then?

Why would we challenge for top 4 with Bale when we cant even get it with him? Why do you write so much brick? :lol:

Coming from you that is amusing.

As again. He excelled well in february, march and april. So by process of elimination, it does not take a genius to work out that he did not excel in the other months in which we played.

Why would we challenge for top four with Bale? Because we currently are.. 8-[

Coming from you that is amusing.

As again. He excelled well in february, march and april. So by process of elimination, it does not take a genius to work out that he did not excel in the other months in which we played.

Why would we challenge for top four with Bale? Because we currently are.. 8-[

Just name the games Bale started and didnt perform then...I cant wait...

You want to get Top 4 with which the likes of Friedel, Livermore, Dawson, Parker & Lennon and the rest?:-k

Well, seems like you`re confident which is very good :lol: but its not possible my friend, to get top 4 you need top 4 players! Do you understand that or do you need explanning?

Back