• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Did anyone imagine this kind of stuff when he was losing every game he played in with us? When he was an unreliable, injury-prone, cavalier left-back all those years ago.

Thank you, everyone who got him playing this way.

The free-role works so well because the player has received better coaching, the team works harder for each other and also works hard to give Bale an extra yard of space to move into. I know there are VDV acolytes here, but honestly, Bale would not have the space to step into if he was here! The player has improved a lot, the coaching has been top-notch, the team mentality is better than ever and the benefits are there for all to see. It is the reason I think if we do confirm CL (especially in 3rd) he could well stay another season or so providing we can stump up the cash. BTW, how happy would be if the money we didn't spend on, say, a Negredo went to keeping Bale?!!!

To be honest VdV would be useless whilst Ade is in this form

Did anyone imagine this kind of stuff when he was losing every game he played in with us? When he was an unreliable, injury-prone, cavalier left-back all those years ago.

Thank you, everyone who got him playing this way.

I think he was always superb, but I remember him being a weakling. Redknapp said that even in training he'd go down clutching an injury from every challenge. Once the coaches managed to toughen him up, the ascent was inevitable with a boy of his talent. What he has, just can't be coached. Simply amazing player.

Add a striker in the team along with a couple of back ups and we can win the league. Every team winning th eleague needs a special type of player - Bale is ours. Keep him and we could one day win the league

19 goals this season, 15 in the league - not bad for a "midfielder"
Just 4 behind van Persie, think he can challenge for the top goal scorer title this season.

Gareth Bale has also equalled the most Premier League goals by a Welsh player in a single season - he has 15 now, level with Mark Hughes (1992-93), Dean Saunders (1994-95) and John Hartson (1997-98).

Bale's on another level to anyone else so far in 2013. Messi and Ronaldo can't touch him on this form compared to their 2013's so far. Incredible talent. I can't see him moving this year if we get Champions League neither

Gareth Bale has also equalled the most Premier League goals by a Welsh player in a single season - he has 15 now, level with Mark Hughes (1992-93), Dean Saunders (1994-95) and John Hartson (1997-98).

amazed Giggs isn't in that list, it feels like he used to get than many against us each season

The free-role works so well because the player has received better coaching, the team works harder for each other and also works hard to give Bale an extra yard of space to move into. I know there are VDV acolytes here, but honestly, Bale would not have the space to step into if he was here! The player has improved a lot, the coaching has been top-notch, the team mentality is better than ever and the benefits are there for all to see. It is the reason I think if we do confirm CL (especially in 3rd) he could well stay another season or so providing we can stump up the cash. BTW, how happy would be if the money we didn't spend on, say, a Negredo went to keeping Bale?!!!

i dont think so, i think he is the same player as last season only that the entire team is playing with more confidence and as such still playing their game ..which allows bale to do his thing

and the VDV thing is also true as well in that he was like a big beacon to attract the ball away from players and from players.

but the coaching thing as the predominant thing IMO is dead wrong. the only thing different is that bale is occupying FULL time through the middle where as last season he had the wing and the middle.

funny enough people hated it

tumblr_misrxzGrNM1rcssfvo1_500.png

i dont think so, i think he is the same player as last season only that the entire team is playing with more confidence and as such still playing their game ..which allows bale to do his thing

and the VDV thing is also true as well in that he was like a big beacon to attract the ball away from players and from players.

but the coaching thing as the predominant thing IMO is dead wrong. the only thing different is that bale is occupying FULL time through the middle where as last season he had the wing and the middle.

funny enough people hated it

In fairness, every second post about Bale was criticising Harry for not playing him on the wing. I was definately one who was frustrated by this too so I am happy to be proven wrong by two managers in letting Bale do his thing.

Back