• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Might be a stupid question perhaps, but do folks think there is any chance some of the Leeds tickets will go to general sale?

They don't fill their ground, so getting tickets should not be a problem. Don't know if we have a set allocation or not.

They don't fill their ground, so getting tickets should not be a problem. Don't know if we have a set allocation or not.
We should get at least 3900 at the 10% rate of capacity, might even get a bit more. Could see them giving us 4500/5000 in order to be sure its near capacity.

Oh yeah I'm fairly confident I'll be able to get home tickets, missus is a Leeds fan as well but I'd much rather sit in the Spurs end...

Whilst i understand the new points system in trying to allow people who have been to more away games in past 2-3 seasons more chance of getting tickets it is also annoying! At Uni in Durham so only get to Sunderland or Saudi Sportswashing Machine away apart from any during holidays. Used my 3 tickets so can take my 2 mates from Leeds uni to this, look at loyalty points and since this new scheme has come in it has taken me from over 600 points and taken off close to 350 points off. All that money spent and building points up just thrown out!

We should get at least 3900 at the 10% rate of capacity, might even get a bit more. Could see them giving us 4500/5000 in order to be sure its near capacity.

15% for cup games. So assuming that Spurs take up the full allocation, we'll get in the region of 5500/6000.

15% for cup games. So assuming that Spurs take up the full allocation, we'll get in the region of 5500/6000.

Crikey its going to be a bit nawty up there aint it...

football_wideweb__430x294.jpg

Hahahaha

I meant the 1882 movement. Wasn't sure if they were at every game or not?

Prefer to stand up with them, than sit with the tarquins

I think I'll probably end up south lower next to east lower

Or might just go block 44 south upper

It's not every game - usually the poorer attended ones

Keep an eye on TFC - they make announcements well in advance on which games/blocks they tend to book

Sunday 27 January, kick-off 2:00pm

We are now in a position to open applications to One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders and Members for tickets for our FA Cup 4th Round tie.

Tickets will be allocated in the usual way, with priority to Season Ticket Holders first and then the applications from Bronze and Lilywhite Members being considered. However, due to time constraints, applications are open to all groups immediately.

The deadline for all One Hotspur Members has been extended to 5pm today, Wednesday 16 January.

Prices
The top price tickets* will be:

Adults - £28.00
Seniors (65+) - £15.00
Juniors U16 - £10.00

*cheaper tickets may also be available depending on the final allocation that is received.

Information on any potential General Sale will be made following the One Hotspur application deadline.

Sunday 27 January, kick-off 2:00pm

We are now in a position to open applications to One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders and Members for tickets for our FA Cup 4th Round tie.

Tickets will be allocated in the usual way, with priority to Season Ticket Holders first and then the applications from Bronze and Lilywhite Members being considered. However, due to time constraints, applications are open to all groups immediately.

The deadline for all One Hotspur Members has been extended to 5pm today, Wednesday 16 January.

Prices
The top price tickets* will be:

Adults - £28.00
Seniors (65+) - £15.00
Juniors U16 - £10.00

*cheaper tickets may also be available depending on the final allocation that is received.

Information on any potential General Sale will be made following the One Hotspur application deadline.

Looks like spurs are doing the usual and letting people apply then decide which allocation to take. Wish for once they'd take biggest make a big deal about how many tickets we have drum up a bit more interest and get the whole 6,000 fans up there I'd imagine at this rate we'll take a reduced allocation and some members will miss out.

£50 a ticket, 2 hours from London on an unreliable train service..

Tickets having to paid for just before xmas

Im not surprised

And it doesnt help when dates of games keep getting changed, thats when we actually when the games are being played..still no news from Sky on the March fixtures with the Arsenal tickets bought and now the Fulham tickets going on-sale from Monday

Plus the fact that we've already been to Norwich for another night game this season.

Took 4,000 for the Capital One Cup game. Tickets less than half the price of the league game, though.

Besides which, are we taking a Chelsea fan's claim about how many we're taking to Norwich as gospel? Why would he / she / it know?

Last edited:
Dear One Hotspur Member,

Further to your application for our FA Cup 4[SUP]th[/SUP] Round fixture away at Leeds United on Sunday 27[SUP]th[/SUP] January, we are writing to let you know that an account registered with this email address has been successful. Payment for the ticket(s) will be taken in the next few days from the card registered by the lead client at time of application.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best wishes,

Ticket Office

Plus the fact that we've already been to Norwich for another night game this season.

Took 4,000 for the Capital One Cup game. Tickets less than half the price of the league game, though.

Besides which, are we taking a Chelsea fan's claim about how many we're taking to Norwich as gospel? Why would he / she / it know?

I was mostly amused by the fact that it's a Chelsea fan trying to put down our support.

We have 2 fixture changes for you that have been confirmed. Arsenal (H) now Sunday 3 March KO 4pm & Liverpool (A) now Sunday 10 March KO 4pm

The Liverpool game is subject to FA Cup involvement.

We have 2 fixture changes for you that have been confirmed. Arsenal (H) now Sunday 3 March KO 4pm & Liverpool (A) now Sunday 10 March KO 4pm

The Liverpool game is subject to FA Cup involvement.

Bummer, gambled on Arsenal game being Sat 12.45pm and booked the hotel for Friday night, never mind. With a bit of luck the Fulham will get moved too, as it would mean we have beaten Lyon.
Swansea still 3pm then, or have ESPN yet to pick their games?

Back