• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Re: Villa Away Tickets

I think with 90pts you will be okay. As you and Mark have said, its on Boxing Day, on TV and thus an evening kick-off. Pretty sure all that will reduce the demand.
Always a killer for us, Boxing Day is always our turn to host the wife's side of the family for the festivities, so no chance of making a live game on that specific day, for the foreseeable future at least

According the OS West Ham home tickets still on gerneral sale, which is a little surprising, must be a while since a game like that didnt sell out

Christmas approaching and I think many are a bit indifferent at the moment.

This is where I have a little concern about us trying to build a 56k capacity stadium. Granted most games do sell out at present but recently some havent been until the final few days, which makes me worry that can we really find an additonal 20,000 people to fill the ground most home games. (Obviously NLD, United, Chelsea wont be a problem, I wouldnt have thought)

This is where I have a little concern about us trying to build a 56k capacity stadium. Granted most games do sell out at present but recently some havent been until the final few days, which makes me worry that can we really find an additonal 20,000 people to fill the ground most home games. (Obviously NLD, United, Chelsea wont be a problem, I wouldnt have thought)
Prices would have to change to suit the supply and demand for tickets

Re: Villa Away Tickets

I've applied with 118 points and feeling optimistic, especially considering the changes in the loyalty points system.

Prices would have to change to suit the supply and demand for tickets

Defintiely would James, maybe a few deals for families too maybe. Wouldnt quite go as far as West Ham with £1 tickets.

Its just whether the heirarchy would consider it. Wouldnt put it past Spurs to keep prices the same

According the OS West Ham home tickets still on gerneral sale, which is a little surprising, must be a while since a game like that didnt sell out

Quite often, tickets are deemed still to be on general sale only because season ticket holders have put their tickets on the ticket exchange.

I don't know about this specific game but tickets being on general sale doesn't necessarily mean that a game didn't originally sell out.

Quite often, tickets are deemed still to be on general sale only because season ticket holders have put their tickets on the ticket exchange.

I don't know about this specific game but tickets being on general sale doesn't necessarily mean that a game didn't originally sell out.

Never thought of that tbh. Yeah I suppose even if say 3 people put their ST seat up on the ticket exchange then the game is no longer a sell-out. Good spot

Defintiely would James, maybe a few deals for families too maybe. Wouldnt quite go as far as West Ham with £1 tickets.

Its just whether the heirarchy would consider it. Wouldnt put it past Spurs to keep prices the same

To be fair about Levy his best attribute is his ability to generate money. If he can generate more people coming in without making a loss he will, simply because people will buy food etc at the ground and profits will increase that way.

Whatever you think about his footballing knowledge, the guy is a first class businessman.

If anyone is interested - the 1882 movement is going to be in Block 32 (Park Lane lower) at the Panathinaikos match so if any of you Yiddos fancy a quality sing-song, you know where to go.

Sunderland tickets. £34 Thats more like it. Shame its such a long trip for the Southern guys and gals. Early start too.

Aston Villa away, loyalty points?

Any idea how many loyalty points I'm likely going to need for this game. It's on Boxing Day (might be on TV??)

Re: Aston Villa away, loyalty points?

This was already asked I think, I will redirect there in a moment.

edit: top of the page, bottom of last. I have been to Villa Park myself and it was horrible. Shouldn't be too hard to get tickets.

Match Tickets

Hey was hoping to go to the Spurs v Saudi Sportswashing Machine game at the Lane on 9th Feb. I havnt been to many Spurs matches lately (work commitments), but any time i travel over i usually go through Thompson holidays they do match ticket and hotel package. Anyone know a place to just get the ticket? The offical site you can't purchase that far in advance and i don't want to wait until close to the time and its sold out.

Cheers

Re: Match Tickets

Hey was hoping to go to the Spurs v Saudi Sportswashing Machine game at the Lane on 9th Feb. I havnt been to many Spurs matches lately (work commitments), but any time i travel over i usually go through Thompson holidays they do match ticket and hotel package. Anyone know a place to just get the ticket? The offical site you can't purchase that far in advance and i don't want to wait until close to the time and its sold out.

Cheers

The OS is the only place to get just a ticket. Holiday companies will sell packages, anything else is black market. If you're a member it shouldn't be hard to get one when the sale starts, not sure if it will make general sale. There's always a few available through the ticket exchange closer to the game.

Back