• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

Been an inch from the end since 9.05am and hasnt budged since.

System is a total farce, and have given up hope of getting a ticket.

But I bet all these people wont be there on f#ckin Sunday v Bournemouth though!!!!
Even if you do get through, it doesn't seem to matter.

Unreal, and makes a mockery of it all

Just opened a new window on my computer and got straight in, bought 2 on the front row. I'm happy, but it proves its a joke

Finally got there. Plenty tickets left too, so don't give up hope if you are struggling.

Think of today, triple it, and thats what its going to like getting a ticket for the final league game at WHL next season.

If we get offered ST's this summer I will be taking them, even it will be a struggle financially

Got front row next to the goal,want to give Poch and the lads a high five at the end of the game for a great season plus to see something shiney perhaps....nooooooooo.....shut up ......
Probably end up getting hit in the mush early on by a wayward Harry rocket, and you won't remember the rest.

;)

(I've not got in yet. Fooking circle of doom.)

Nightmare! Paxton Upper. Block 56 row 25.

Usually in Block 44 row 4 of PL upper.

Not sure they will make of me in the Family stand.............

In the minority from my experience, there is about 30 of us who go together and I they/we do not miss many games. As I say a little bit of success and everyone wants tickets but most are no where to be seen when we struggle.

Yeah I can remember easily getting tickets for midweek games at Oldham, Blackburn and Bolton to watch us get kicked off the park

I always remember the RM game in the CL, i really struggled to get a ticket but got there in the end (back row of east upper) but my mate couldnt get one for love nor money. When i got there i had a load of corporates to one side & tourists (never been to a game before) on the other. Bang out of order.

Dont remember seeing them in the sub-25k crowds for Europa games.

Back