• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

I would seriously want the last home game of the season to go to LP's. Seems only fair way to do it especially for that fixture

By rights it should, but there is no way the club will do that. In fact they no doubt offer cut-price memberships in the Jan for people to 'experience the final game at the lane'

Park Lane lower. Luckily I didn't have to queue today.

Only sat in that section once before, Reading 6-4. Missed about half the goals due to a stack overflow in my bladder.

My buddy was in the queue from 9.15, still not in. Says its sold out now anyway :(

Just need to keep an eye on stubhub when it opens for sale. I've seen ManU and Bournemouth tickets every day for the last week or so. Sort of considering going to the ManU game, but not for £120.

Dam sold out before I even got in, guess technically I'm a glory hunter as only been to one game this season. Villa which went to general sale.

Anyway, I quite fancy the Stoke match on April 18th, but there's nothing against it on the official site -- no Ticket News or Buy Now link. Does this mean they're sold out already, or not on sale yet? Don't think I'll stand a chance, but I want to at least try.
This is listed on there now.

Just need to keep an eye on stubhub when it opens for sale. I've seen ManU and Bournemouth tickets every day for the last week or so. Sort of considering going to the ManU game, but not for £120.

If Soton is a title decider i'll happily stump up 120 quid :p

Two hours of useless ring of doom, sold out, gutted.
Had to console myself with WBA tickets instead, although this means having to take two days off work.
Never failed to get home match tickets before. Price of success!

I ended up with a West Brom ticket instead as well, quite a few of them left. Surprised to see it's not sold out.

Back