• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

Ticket ordering day is always stressful. Trying on a Monday for a change because it was a nightmare the last time I tried on on Tuesday. No luck getting through yet, though.

All tickets were gone by the time I got through. I knew it was a long shot, I guess. Gonna have to try again tomorrow.

Luckily I managed to score one through the Norwegian supporters' club. It was just a trial run where they applied for a handful and got some of them before sale started. Starting next season it'll be open for all their members I think (you'll need a One Hotspur membership as well).

Does anyone have any tips on when the best time is to enter the ticketing site? I always seem to time get it wrong. Does the queue start at 9 GMT?

Does anybody know the maximum number of tickets you could buy in a transaction. Used to be 6 has it changed, seem to have picked up buying for extras this week

It happened.

I doubt I was the only one. Went to Qualifier and all 3 home group matches, plus the majority of home league games. In the Jan the club offered cut-price memberships. Come the Milan match demand went through the roof and couldn't get a ticket, didnt time the bar right.
Then I see a post of Facebook on the morning of the match. "Woohoo first game at the Lane tonight, can't wait' Was not chuffed. Then same happened for Madrid match, as it happened, once we got smashed in the first leg, mysteriously a lot of tickets became available, so managed to bag one on the morning of the match.
Didn't bother me we were 4-0 down. Tottenham playing Real Madrid at the Lane. must-go match for me

Got completely stitched up for the AC Milan home game. The wheel or bar of death at the time allowed me in and after selecting tickets booted me straight back out again. Couldn't get back in and after a couple of hours it was all sold out. It was a small consolation that I managed to get out to the first leg in the San Siro and see us win 0-1 but I never managed to watch us against them at home. Same thing happened a few weeks ago when the Man Utd tickets went on sale and as a result I won't be going to that either.

For the Real Madrid game, I had a friend that volunteered to go down in person to the ticket office because we knew the web and phone would be jammed and he got there at 6:30pm the night before and about 30 people were in front of him. At 9:30 the next morning, the queue was stretching all the way back down the high road towards the allied carpets place that was burnt down in the riots, that's just how much demand there was for the Real Madrid game.

Got completely stitched up for the AC Milan home game. The wheel or bar of death at the time allowed me in and after selecting tickets booted me straight back out again. Couldn't get back in and after a couple of hours it was all sold out. It was a small consolation that I managed to get out to the first leg in the San Siro and see us win 0-1 but I never managed to watch us against them at home. Same thing happened a few weeks ago when the Man Utd tickets went on sale and as a result I won't be going to that either.

For the Real Madrid game, I had a friend that volunteered to go down in person to the ticket office because we knew the web and phone would be jammed and he got there at 6:30pm the night before and about 30 people were in front of him. At 9:30 the next morning, the queue was stretching all the way back down the high road towards the allied carpets place that was burnt down in the riots, that's just how much demand there was for the Real Madrid game.

Funny though, once we got beat 4-0 in the 1st leg, hundreds of tickets suddenly became available!!!

Does anyone have any tips on when the best time is to enter the ticketing site? I always seem to time get it wrong. Does the queue start at 9 GMT?

I think its pure pot luck. Go too early like I did today (8.55am) and it sends you straight in, with no link to the Southampton, if you keep refreshing eventually you end up in the wheel.
Opened another screen at 9.05am and by the time I reached the end it was too late.

Whereas for the Swansea tickets I had forgotten to log on at 9.05am'ish. Logged on at 9.26am and it let me buy 2 tickets straight away!!!

Armchair fan here :)

Living in Manchester, most of my Spurs away days have been either for cup matches or through getting a ticket in amongst the home fans...or a present from the missus. I knew she was a keeper when she got us tickets for the Bolton cup match on Valentine's Day!

Anyway, I quite fancy the Stoke match on April 18th, but there's nothing against it on the official site -- no Ticket News or Buy Now link. Does this mean they're sold out already, or not on sale yet? Don't think I'll stand a chance, but I want to at least try.

Armchair fan here :)

Living in Manchester, most of my Spurs away days have been either for cup matches or through getting a ticket in amongst the home fans...or a present from the missus. I knew she was a keeper when she got us tickets for the Bolton cup match on Valentine's Day!

Anyway, I quite fancy the Stoke match on April 18th, but there's nothing against it on the official site -- no Ticket News or Buy Now link. Does this mean they're sold out already, or not on sale yet? Don't think I'll stand a chance, but I want to at least try.

Not on sale yet. Would expect the application period to be in and around the Easter period.

Not looking good for a ticket for Southampton. Wheel of death nowhere near the end after being in it for 45mins.

So p#ssed off now

Mine says 60 minutes and hasn't even moved - logged in at 9.30 exactly. Not gone to a match for a few months, sounds like this is the new norm though it is the last game of the season.

I got through early for a change. Then I click to buy tickets for Southampton and get: "Event is no longer in the event list". It's always something.

Been an inch from the end since 9.05am and hasnt budged since.

System is a total farce, and have given up hope of getting a ticket.

But I bet all these people wont be there on f#ckin Sunday v Bournemouth though!!!!

Back