• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2024 - The European Football Championship

Not much in it...

Screenshot_20240626_185637.jpg

So does that mean England play Netherlands?

Noone can go above them now, and we play the top 3rd place team?

Not much in it...

View attachment 17321

So does that mean England play Netherlands?

Noone can go above them now, and we play the top 3rd place team?
I have no idea how it works but we really do have the better side of the draw. The other half is crazy. If we weren't playing so badly we'd all be getting nicely overconfident by now lol

I have no idea how it works but we really do have the better side of the draw. The other half is crazy. If we weren't playing so badly we'd all be getting nicely overconfident by now lol

I tried working it out, and I just gonna wait until after the next set of games...

Definitely the better draw. But it will still be difficult unless we start to play better.

Georgia have been better to watch than England. They’re fantastic! How comes Portugal have rested the entire team but Ronaldo is still playing? What’s the point of playing when they’re already through? Surely at his age he needs to manage his minutes?

Georgia have been better to watch than England. They’re fantastic! How comes Portugal have rested the entire team but Ronaldo is still playing? What’s the point of playing when they’re already through? Surely at his age he needs to manage his minutes?

He probably fancies his chances of getting a few goals in.

So, currently, Hungary is out. But if Portugal get a draw or win, and Czech don't win, Hungary will go through. Georgia through at the moment though!

Back