• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2024 - The European Football Championship

That extra European Cup is worth 10 World Cups.

Not in Ronaldo’s eyes. Or anyone else’s. Pretty much all of the all time greats have won a World Cup. For the record I still thought Messi was the superior player anyway but that WC just cemented it. I still don’t know how Madrid won 6 CL’s in 10 years. Obviously jam plays a big part and bent officials. Weren’t even a dominant team in their own league. Finished 3rd behind Barca and Atletico one year.

Last edited:
Not in Ronaldo’s eyes. Or anyone else’s. Pretty much all of the all time greats have won a World Cup. For the record I still thought Messi was the superior player anyway but that WC just cemented it.

Cruyff, eusebio, puskas, di stefano..? There are plenty of greats that never won an international trophy. Let alone a world cup.

Cruyff, eusebio, puskas, di stefano..? There are plenty of greats that never won an international trophy. Let alone a world cup.

If you’re talking about the best 5-10 players ever most of them have won the World Cup, yes there are some exceptions but Messi, Maradona, Pele, Beckenbauer, Zidane, Xavi, Ineista have all won it.

You're moving the goal posts now. So i'm out.

I originally responded to a comment saying 1 extra European cup is worth 10 World Cups, surely you don’t agree with that? I then said I always thought Messi was better but the World Cup was the icing on the cake.

I originally responded to a comment saying 1 extra European cup is worth 10 World Cups, surely you don’t agree with that? I then said I always thought Messi was better but the World Cup was the icing on the cake.
No i don't agree with that. But i don't agree that pretty much all the all time greats have won the world cup either. Plenty have but plenty haven't.

Back