• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2024 - The European Football Championship

Also, The matching fixing was 20 years ago!! How is it only now becoming an issue?? Did he forget to mention it on his CV?
They must try and sneak it in hoping no one knows about it and then when that time comes and the internet find out, they then backtrack and change their minds.

France have been getting pelters in their media. Although saying that, Deschamps has trophies to keep them at bay somewhat. Winning ugly is fine until you stop winning, as Mourinho and Conte found out

Agree with that. At least we don't have the weight of expectation wioth regards to winning LOL

is his first game in the Euro's the semi, or has he reffed some other games

if so, can't see the teams who lost being happy about this

But no different to what Portugal did in 2016 on their way to winning it, drew 3 group games, won 1-0, won on penalties to get to the semi-final. Does it matter if it gets you through?
It doesn’t matter
But it’s fudging grim to watch
It’s like when lestah win the league reverting to close wins or even the Chelsea team under conte at the business end IIRC
It is a results business

It doesn’t matter
It’s like when lestah win the league reverting to close wins or even the Chelsea team under conte at the business end IIRC
It is a results business

It's not. It's an entertainment business. If people are not entertained they'll eventually stop watching. They stop watching the sport dies.

It's not. It's an entertainment business. If people are not entertained they'll eventually stop watching. They stop watching the sport dies.

Based on my son and his friends, they are more interested in the stories and the moments, he's not watched a whole 90 mins since I last took him to the lane.

The audience has changed.

It doesn’t matter
It is a results business

It’s fine as long as you are winning. If we get beat on Wednesday and put in a performance akin to what has been served up so far then the knives will be out for Southgate and I think he’ll have no choice but to step down.

It’s fine as long as you are winning. If we get beat on Wednesday and put in a performance akin to what has been served up so far then the knives will be out for Southgate and I think he’ll have no choice but to step down.
Yep
He is gone anyway
This is his last tournament
He knows it

It will have to go where the money is, it’s not grumpy old gits like me that buy replica kits and licensed video games.

Back