• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Perhaps if two doped up previous arsewipe yo yo teams hadn't turned up we might of picked up 1 or more of the 30 odd trophies they've hoovered up?

Possibly but that's the climate that we are in no? Liverpool and I guess now arsenal have 100% backed their manager to win. We have done nothing. The trophies show that.

I assume there are many of us watching the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game at the moment...

That is how we want Spurs to play and we haven't really seen anything like that consistently for over 4 years...

Sad isn't it...

The debt was cancelled. They promised to invest in the team and stadium over 10 years. £2.5bn is what they actually paid for the club debt free.
No Roman refused to cancel the debt once it got tough
I’ve yet to see anything that says it was actually cancelled in there end

Link to that? I know the new owners borrowed £800m, but as far as i'm aware the abramovich debt was cleared.
Didn't they state that a legal resolution over the loan was found but never confirmed what that was. No one would say if the loan was written off or something which means people suspect something was paid to the company from who the debt was made.

Not 100% but that was the last I read but it's been a while

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Didn't they state that a legal resolution over the loan was found but never confirmed what that was. No one would say if the loan was written off or something which means people suspect something was paid to the company from who the debt was made.

Not 100% but that was the last I read but it's been a while

Well boehly and clearlake couldn't have paid it off. As the company that held the debt was owned by abramovich, who was sanctioned.

Well boehly and clearlake couldn't have paid it off. As the company that held the debt was owned by abramovich, who was sanctioned.
Just looked and the statements around that loan are hugely ambiguous.

TBF all many global financial experts couldn't get anywhere near the value that Boely paid because of the lack of assets, I wouldn't rule out something going somewhere to just make the situation go away

Last edited:
Back