• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Some good points on this thread, but I'm not really interested in who is the richest club. I see empty spots in the table for City and Chelsea, and I know I will eventually come to view Spurs in the same way if we are taken over by these. Every percent the Qatari buy of this club is the percentage of interest I'll lose in it. I'll no doubt watch some of the matches but mostly just for the sake of my boys who I have foisted this addiction on.

Last edited:
I'm with Simon Jordan on this. I don't think they'll invest and take a minority share. Why would they? It makes no sense. Full takeover, yes, but not necessarily Spurs.
It’s a step into London
It’s a property acquisition in effect
It means eventually they can back out of the one horse league in France and really compete with their neighbours

If they do get onboard though i do expect to see a world record naming rights deal signed with a company that coincidentally has ties to Qatar, but is by no means just a way of bypassing ffp
Doesn’t actually need it though as the head room is there already due to historical profits

Hasnt the club/property arm just got over some planning issues that were lingering???
Does that coincide with these discussions at all

Does it even make sense to clear the debt? we have it on good terms and the longer it sits there the smaller it becomes

True although how much of the yearly £25m we pay is interest? Multiply that by the 25 years we have to pay it for and it would be a big saving.

Perhaps pay of some of the debt so the interest falls to a minute figure on the rest.

Does it even make sense to clear the debt? we have it on good terms and the longer it sits there the smaller it becomes
Then it all goes into the transfer kitty.
If enic could do that they won't need to talk.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

would clearing that debt be needed before another lending, or maybe even a full sale?
Doubt it
The loan is scored against the club
In reality If someone was to come in with just £250m for the club to spend on players today we could be the second best side in the country in one transfer window
5 genuine £50m quality players elevates us over everyone bar city

Doubt it
The loan is scored against the club
In reality If someone was to come in with just £250m for the club to spend on players today we could be the second best side in the country in one transfer window
5 genuine £50m quality players elevates us over everyone bar city

Chelsea thought that.

The EPL is a global business supported by the English Government that allows Oligarch and Oil dollars. Every team participating in the league is tainted as well. The sizeable TV monies recieved by every club is based off international tv viewership and sponsorships mainly tapping into the lure of the top talents that are afforded by the top clubs like Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project. If fair and competitive football is the requirement, amateur league football is the solution.

The EPL is a global business supported by the English Government that allows Oligarch and Oil dollars. Every team participating in the league is tainted as well. The sizeable TV monies recieved by every club is based off international tv viewership and sponsorships mainly tapping into the lure of the top talents that are afforded by the top clubs like Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project. If fair and competitive football is the requirement, amateur league football is the solution.

The PL was the no.1 domestic league for worldwide tv rights & sponsorship dating back prior to Abramovich taking over Chelsea and is the reason why he & Dubai joined to sportswash here in the first place. Not sure how other clubs are complicit, they have no final say on the decision to allow clubs to be bought & sold to whoever, that's the PLs job (?) and the clubs can't implement and ensure that FFP gets policed properly, once again this is the leagues job.

That said the complaints here aren't so much about the money or a sugar daddy so much as they are about where this money is coming from and the type of regime we will be associating ourselves with.

The PL was the no.1 domestic league for worldwide tv rights & sponsorship dating back prior to Abramovich taking over Chelsea and is the reason why he & Dubai joined to sportswash here in the first place. Not sure how other clubs are complicit, they have no final say on the decision to allow clubs to be bought & sold to whoever, that's the PLs job (?) and the clubs can't implement and ensure that FFP gets policed properly, once again this is the leagues job.

That said the complaints here aren't so much about the money or a sugar daddy so much as they are about where this money is coming from and the type of regime we will be associating ourselves with.

upload_2023-1-11_15-49-50.png
But look at growth of TV deals that coincides with fresh injection of foreign funds.

everyone benefited...

I mean let's say the Royal family took over spurs would we as fans look at them with the same disdain? After all that family have had some real shockers consistently throughout the world for a longer time than the qataris.

The reality is, where there is big money there is some sort of distasteful history behind it.

I mean let's say the Royal family took over spurs would we as fans look at them with the same disdain? After all that family have had some real shockers consistently throughout the world for a longer time than the qataris.

The reality is, where there is big money there is some sort of distasteful history behind it.
Except this isn't about history, it's what is still going on there.

Back