• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

If Adebayor is genuinely demanding we pay his contract in full before he moves (effectively asking to be paid twice for this season - once by his old club, and once by his new one) then it makes absolutely no sense to let him join another team in the same league.

If we have to pay him £5m quid whether he stays or goes, then he may as well stay and score goals for our reserves, rather than score goals for someone else's first team. As much as I'd like to see him leave the club, there's no financial gain for us to pay him the full amount of his contract.

Perhaps he'll be able to resurrect his career in Qatar or China next year. If not, I hope he puts this year's wages from Spurs into a decent pension plan, because he's rapidly making himself unemployable.

Like swallowing a pint of pi**

I see no other option...

he has to be given a squad no and re-integrated into the squad....we simply can not afford to pay 5m for the year for nothing. I hate it but we need to use him. We have to bring him back into the fold and save the gifs until next June.

If Adebayor is genuinely demanding we pay his contract in full before he moves (effectively asking to be paid twice for this season - once by his old club, and once by his new one) then it makes absolutely no sense to let him join another team in the same league.

If we have to pay him £5m quid whether he stays or goes, then he may as well stay and score goals for our reserves, rather than score goals for someone else's first team. As much as I'd like to see him leave the club, there's no financial gain for us to pay him the full amount of his contract.

Perhaps he'll be able to resurrect his career in Qatar or China next year. If not, I hope he puts this year's wages from Spurs into a decent pension plan, because he's rapidly making himself unemployable.

I think that's where he'll be next summer, where the standard of play will allow him to get away with having his feet up this season .

As for putting this years wage into a pension fund, nah, it's all going to children charities in Togo and Ghana. Of course it is.:rolleyes:

So, January window, GG whip round to pay for some sky writing/message from GHod?

Why did he consult a pastor? Imam surely?

I were thinking MalteseFalcon could say Lamela but then I thought , nah, he wouldn't, surely not. :D

Of course it's not Lamela. I have nothing against the lad; other than thinking he's no use in the EPL ;)

I have praised him when praise was due but this shambolic transfer window is Levy's to explain and no one else's. My respect for him took a massive hit today. Even an idiot could see that Peace was digging his heels for the past week and was in a position of strength. Therefore either pay up or move on - but being Levy he did neither thinking he could out stare Peace and boy did he have to wipe egg off his face.

Problem is... his fetish with transfer window deadlines has cost us.. big time

Like swallowing a pint of pi**

I see no other option...

he has to be given a squad no and re-integrated into the squad....we simply can not afford to pay 5m for the year for nothing. I hate it but we need to use him. We have to bring him back into the fold and save the gifs until next June.

I disagree. If the manager does not want him, the club needs to back the decision.

You have to be careful about this kind of thing but it does not sound like his mental health is the best at the moment

I disagree. If the manager does not want him, the club needs to back the decision.

You have to be careful about this kind of thing but it does not sound like his mental health is the best at the moment
Totally agree! Every team he has played for seems to hate him, and I have a feeling none of the staff or players wants him near the team.

Back