• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Of course I wouldn't. Villa's squad and financial ability are what they are. Sherwood will almost certainly fail to achieve the sum of those parts but even he could keep them up.

Keeping Villa up compared to the dross at that end of the table is easier than getting stabbed in a South London McDonalds.

So I take it that if by some miracle they finish top 8, you will come on here and praise him? And you won't find a way to discredit Sherwood?

So I take it that if by some miracle they finish top 8, you will come on here and praise him? And you won't find a way to discredit Sherwood?
He'll get his due part of the praise for finishing top 8, yeah.

If he does it the short term gain, fudge the club in the medium term Redknapp way he'll also get criticism with it.

with no other strikers imminent I would be tempted keep him and try and get something out of him unless we can get all the wages paid.

How can he expect us to pay up, and then get paid again by his new employer? If he wants the shortfall paid by us fair enough, but why would he want less (or the same) money and not playing?

fudging clam, we would be fudging stupid to pay off his contract then allow him to get paid somewhere else.

We may need him. If Kane gets injured - *ducks for cover - I wouldn't mind a fit motivated Ade playing upfront.

Reactions: DTA
Back