• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

He's primed and ready

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 49s50 seconds ago
BREAKING: West Ham confirm signing of Nikica Jelavic from Hull City #SkyDeadlineDay #SSNHQ

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

west ham have signed jelavic

this aint happening
fudge. Better put him back in his box before he starts biting people again.

He may look cheerful, but he can look after himself when things get nasty. His kindred spirit animal is a badger.
Some have suggested he is the result of a botched teleportation experiment that occurred when a badger managed to sneak into the teleportation device without the knowledge of the midget.

The two are now forever melded into one bitey little fudger with really mesmerising hair.

Some have suggested he is the result of a botched teleportation experiment that occurred when a badger managed to sneak into the teleportation device without the knowledge of the midget.

The two are now forever melded into one bitey little fudgeer with really mesmerising hair.

I thought that was folklore. With those attributes he would make a good DM. Levy - Sign him up!

I wouldn't fancy that job.

tumblr_m7f6d1ub8y1qzr9qko1_500.gif

This site has a fairly comprehensive search function - I'd be intrigued to see you find any such thing.

I swear you said they should finishing not far from the top 6? Essentially you set them an unrealistic target which Sherwood has no chance of hitting.

"http://mobile.avfc.co.uk/default.aspx?s=player-profile

That squad is better in just about very position than at least three teams. It's at least as good as (if not better) than just about anything in the bottom half.

What they're missing is a manager who can make them perform to their potential. That squad should not be finishing in the bottom half.

Their squad is as good as the likes of Everton, West Ham, Palace, etc. They just aren't getting to the sum of their parts, let alone past that like those others."

Apologies Scara, you said top half not top 6, still a ridiculous target but all the same.

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/the-tim-sherwood-man-love-thread.6708/page-48

Last edited:
I swear you said they should finishing not far from the top 6? Essentially you set them an unrealistic target which Sherwood has no chance of hitting.

"http://mobile.avfc.co.uk/default.aspx?s=player-profile

That squad is better in just about very position than at least three teams. It's at least as good as (if not better) than just about anything in the bottom half.

What they're missing is a manager who can make them perform to their potential. That squad should not be finishing in the bottom half.

Their squad is as good as the likes of Everton, West Ham, Palace, etc. They just aren't getting to the sum of their parts, let alone past that like those others."

Apologies Scara, you said top half not top 6, still a ridiculous target but all the same.

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/the-tim-sherwood-man-love-thread.6708/page-48
I don't think so. Everton are buying well and probably should move away but do you genuinely think the Spammers or Palace have or have had better teams?

Palace certainly don't - they've just got a manager that gets them performing better than the sum of their parts.

I don't think so. Everton are buying well and probably should move away but do you genuinely think the Spammers or Palace have or have had better teams?

Palace certainly don't - they've just got a manager that gets them performing better than the sum of their parts.

Villa have one of the worst squads in the league. Certainly not close to Everton's. West Ham also have a better squad. Not much in it when it comes to Palace, but they have a better manager as you say.

If AVB or Poch were managing Villa you'd be deliberately underselling them and claiming they would be lucky to avoid relegation.

Villa have one of the worst squads in the league. Certainly not close to Everton's. West Ham also have a better squad. Not much in it when it comes to Palace, but they have a better manager as you say.

If AVB or Poch were managing Villa you'd be deliberately underselling them and claiming they would be lucky to avoid relegation.
Of course I wouldn't. Villa's squad and financial ability are what they are. Sherwood will almost certainly fail to achieve the sum of those parts but even he could keep them up.

Keeping Villa up compared to the dross at that end of the table is easier than getting stabbed in a South London McDonalds.

Back