• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Emmanuel Adebayor's collapsed move to West Ham is back on.

The striker had been stalling on a switch to Upton Park prompting the Hammers to look elsewhere, namely Hull's Nikica Jelavic.

However, the move has been revived with the Tottenham striker now ready to commit to the Hammers.

Talks will resume on Tuesday morning with a view to Adebayor completing a season-long loan deal before the 6pm deadline.

Tottenham want to shift Adebayor, who earns £100,000-per-week, out of White Hart Lane with the striker having no future at the club under Mauricio Pochettino.

Spurs are willing to pay a percentage of Adebayor's wages to ensure he leaves the club.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...n-Tottenham-striker-Emmanuel-Adebayor-ON.html

Ade and Song last night

CNzKJ3hWgAAmeVf.jpg

Apparently West Ham can't take Ade on loan, as they've reached their domestic loan quota of 2 - Jenkinson and Moses. Would need to be a permanent now

He isn't going to be going anywhere is he? another drain on the club's wagebill for yet another 4 months at least

So we have the option of paying him off, probably wants about half his wages to subsidise a move to another premier league club. So probably around 2.5m or so. I know its a waste of money. But personally I would love us to just put him on gardening leave.

Send him away. Dont bother attending training or nothing. A year out of the game for being a lazy pain in the ass. Then see who wants to pick him up next year for free when he is unfit and show he real lack of desire.

I'm sure we'd release him on a free transfer anyway to get round the loan thing. He would be on a free next summer anyway so no difference really.

Back